Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP led smart tv screen not turning on

Hi,
    I have a Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP (the one without a T Con board ) with a screen that won't turn on.
    I have checked the backing light (it's fine), the main board seems to receive power as well, i have even tried replacing the main board but without any success and checked all the connections .
    Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem ?

Thank you,
    John
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-03-2021, 06:54 AM.

Re: Bush led smart tv screen not turning on

Did you check voltages with a multimeter? Is there a legend on the board with pin out of the voltages? Also I’ve never heard of “Bush” so posting pics of all the boards with high res photos would help, if you want help.

Comment

You need to more accurately describe your symptoms. Do you have standby light and when you press power, it responds and turns on with no video or no backlight. Or does it not respond to the power button? If TV turns on with no backlight, backlights are suspect. If the TV has standby light and doesn't react to power button, then main board is suspect. If TV turns on with no video but has backlight, then tcon is suspect. If you don't have a tcon then panel is suspect.

Comment

Hi,
        I didn't see any legend with the voltage to be able to check if the main board is receiving enough voltage.
        As i was saying in the description, the backing light is fine , turns on when pushing the power button and i've replaced the main board with a functional one but the result is the same , the panel won't turn on .

Comment

As i was saying in the description, the backing light is fine , turns on when pushing the power button and i've replaced the main board with a functional one but the result is the same , the panel won't turn on .
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ioanban; 05-30-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Check Q43 and Q31 on the mainboard which supplies the panel voltage.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dick_barton; 05-30-2021, 03:10 PM.
            Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

How did you verify the backlights work? Does the tv and backlights stay on and and just no picture. Or does it light up and then turn the tv off.
              Did you test them with a led tester? If so what was the volts it was reading.

Comment

How many volts do you have at Q43?

Comment

Re: Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP led smart tv screen not turning on

Hi guys,
                  Sorry for the late reply but i have some health problems and I'm not able to be acctive all the time.
                  I have tried everything you asked me, i get only standby light and backing light (i have tested it with the led tester)
                  I have had 2 main boards replacements and it's still the same.
                  please tell me how to do the testing when you suggest checking something because i'm a newbie and i get confused .
                  I'll try to attach a picture with every board from the tv but i have a feeling that the led panel is gone .

Thank you all for your patience to try and help me !
                  Attached Files

Comment

on your third picture by the ribbon cable connector there is a fuse do you get voltage too each side of it?

Comment

What DC voltage do you have between the two legs of the large 400V capacitor.
                      Be careful when measuring for you meter probes not to slip.
                      Attached Files

Comment

1.The fuse is ok.
                        2. Both of the 400v capacitors look ok and I'm getting 342V

Comment

Can you give the voltages on the 12 pins of the connector.
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi dick_barton,
                            i have 12.3 V

Comment

Originally posted by ioanban View Post
                              hi dick_barton,
                              i have 12.3 V
                              on that connector you should have more than one voltage reading maybe a 5v etc

Comment

It's the voltages on all the connector pins that are needed.

Comment

pins 3 and 4 show 1.95V
                                  pins 11 and 12 show 12.3 V
                                  the rest nothing

Comment

Originally posted by ioanban View Post
                                    pins 3 and 4 show 1.95V
                                    pins 11 and 12 show 12.3 V
                                    the rest nothing
                                    you may need to re measure them pin 4 should be a earth 0 volts

Comment

i have measured them and everything is the same .

Comment

I have just reread your first post and I am not too sure what the problem is.
                                        You say you the backlights are OK. Are they coming on but there is no picture.
                                        You have also changed the mainboard and you still have "the problem".

Can I ask once again for a detailed description of what is and isn't working.
                                        Last edited by dick_barton; 06-21-2021, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X