• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
    Try ...
    Maybe its in the EC

EC: ITE IT8996E-256/DX
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hey everyone, first of all thank you all for your help. I have a thinkpad p1 gen2 that i tried using someones previous bios file but now I have a black screen and boot loops. By any chance anyone have a stock bios file? (And/or a patched file? As it previously had a supervisor password)

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by el panke View Post
        hi, for some reason i cant get this done, cant make it boot or show something after paching it (works with the original and blocked bios if i put back)

any1 could do me the favor and pach this image?

lenovo T440p
        found 1 pachd but its 4mb

any1 plz?

Comment

Originally posted by ak1_2004 View Post
          attached
          @ak1_2004
          Checksum correction
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
            @ak1_2004
            Checksum correction
            Hi
            Dont work
            dont show anythings !

Comment

Hi
              Dont work
              dont show anythings !
              @ak1_2004
              So we don't have any doubts, go back with the original file, see if the laptop is still working. I will redo the patch.

Comment

Hi
                Dont work
                dont show anythings !
                @ak1_2004
                One more important detail, it is normal after the patch for the laptop to turn on and off up to 5 times... It is necessary to wait for this process.

Comment

Hi
                  Dont work
                  dont show anythings !
                  @ak1_2004
                  try

Comment

Hi! I can't patch bios dump, plz help

Comment

Lenovo A475

Comment

Originally posted by pir0 View Post
                        Lenovo A475
                        @pir0
                        Try
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I have a problem with password bios in lenovo e595 NM-C061.
                          Can help somebody ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by makar303 View Post
                            Hello. I have a problem with password bios in lenovo e595 NM-C061.
                            Can help somebody ?

Thanks
                            @makar303
                            Have you tried auto-patch at the beginning of this thread?

Comment

@makar303
                              Have you tried auto-patch at the beginning of this thread?
                              does anyone bother reading the 1st post. does anyone share anything back with the community....
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@ak1_2004
                                try
                                Not Work !
                                But i use this attached bios and show me on first run application menu !
                                i try patech this with autopacher but dont work bios and can not boot laptop !

Comment

Ok, sorry, i will try to do patch.

Comment

@pir0
                                    Try
                                    After flash this dump laptop dont bootup, only sound signal and black screen

Comment

@pir0
                                      Try
                                      Thanks a lot! Everyrhing is working! I did something stupid - I forgot to install a RAM module

Comment

Hi All!

thank you for sharing this patcher stuff. My success story and some usefull experience follow.

I had a locked Edge E145, TL866 II+ Programmer and SOIC8 ICP clip for it. To obtain a BIOS image I have to desolder Flash Memory's Chip VCC pin - just to disconnect Programmer's VCC from the Mainboard. All other pins were left intact.

I read an original image, patched it using the autopatcher and flashed the patched image back to the mainboard. I have restored Memory's VCC and tried to start the laptop. Saw usual boot messages, request to press <F1> for entering Setup and .... black screen after pressing the F1 key. Many attempts with the same result make me a bit disappointed. Thankfully I have found an another way to the password screen - at the some stage of "normal" booting without pressing F1 the message about "Press Enter to break normal startup" was shown (the message was exact or similar to it) - I did it and become an opportunity to enter Setup from an another Menu. The password screen was here! I entered usual password "123", follow all steps as described in the Readme and, finally, a got message about removing TPM certificate!!!

And now I have two identical E145 - a first one with ruined bottom case part and the second one bought for some coins on ebay as a spare parts donor for the first one. ;-) And both are working now so I not need to carry it from one room to another - there is already a laptop in every room. ;-)

Thanks a lot! And Happy New Year!

Comment

Thanks and happy new year

Comment

Working...
                                          X