Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EFIBIN File MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632) 820-3437-B

Originally posted by elsomer View Post
    Hi, can someone help me to unlock this dump of this macbook air 1466 emc 2632 820-3437-b , it is locked when i try to install so, thanks
    try..
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i got a macbook air a1466 emc 2632 its locked with Efi lock can somebody please help me, i will be very grateful. first attempt on a MacBook
      Regards
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
        Hi, i got a macbook air a1466 emc 2632 its locked with Efi lock can somebody please help me, i will be very grateful. first attempt on a MacBook
        Regards
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try..
          Hi,
          Thanks a lot, it worked you are a huge asset at the forums.

Comment

my a1466 has EFI password...please help me to removed
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GSM_DOCTOR View Post
              my a1466 has EFI password...please help me to removed
              try..
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try..
                appreciated bro...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                  Serial number has to be edited and Fsys checksum corrected accordingly.
                  Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                  Please watch this Video carefully, I learnt all from this video... Fsys & Checksum has to be corrected in order for the notebook to work. Or send me the Notebook serial # & the EMC # of your notebook, I will send you a good updated working file, Just you have to program it to the SPI BIOS & solder it.. Nothing else you have to do.
                  check this useful youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poA8HByYqTM
                  serial: C02N24W6G086
                  emc: 2632

if you could do send me a good working file so i can program it to the spi i would really appreciate it.

Comment

can anny one clean my bios
                    Attached Files
                    Br. LLCOOLR

Comment

Originally posted by llcoolr View Post
                      can anny one clean my bios
                      Here you are
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                        Serial number has to be edited and Fsys checksum corrected accordingly.
                        Hi,

Sorry i know this is an old topic...

I'm trying to edit this efi firmware, but I'm facing some problems. I was able to edit SN and the last 4 digits, but I can't find Fsys checksum part, to correct.
                        The logic board version, is the same of this topic.

The problem: if i let the macbook rest for about 10/15*min, when I try to boot, the fan spins only 1/4 and stops. I press again the power and the fan spins normally, but there is no boot, neither image. So I have to shut down, and when i press the power button again, it boots normally.

Best regards!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GfilipeZ View Post
                          Hi,

Sorry i know this is an old topic...
                          Best regards!
                          09 27 A7 C3 ,open the bios with UEFITool it will tell you what the checksum should be

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5

4.3. Apple
                          For 2017 and older machines, serial number is stored in Fsys store of BIOS and can be edited with hexadecimal editor. Fsys checksum needs to be fixed afterwards
                          Search for "ssn", edit the serial number, save, open dump in UEFITool, go to the Fsys store and write down the suggested checksum in the panel on the right. Checksum is 4 bytes at the end of the Fsys store, between one zone of 0x00 either Gaid or another zone of 0xFF, it must be written in reverse order (so last 2 characters from UEFITool must be written first).
                          See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poA8HByYqTM
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            09 27 A7 C3 ,open the bios with UEFITool it will tell you what the checksum should be

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5

4.3. Apple
                            For 2017 and older machines, serial number is stored in Fsys store of BIOS and can be edited with hexadecimal editor. Fsys checksum needs to be fixed afterwards
                            Search for "ssn", edit the serial number, save, open dump in UEFITool, go to the Fsys store and write down the suggested checksum in the panel on the right. Checksum is 4 bytes at the end of the Fsys store, between one zone of 0x00 either Gaid or another zone of 0xFF, it must be written in reverse order (so last 2 characters from UEFITool must be written first).
                            See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poA8HByYqTM
                            Thank's for the quick reply.

Yes, i'm following exactly that video. With UEFITool, i was able to find the checksum. What a can't find, is the part on bin file "Gaid". Like the tutorial video, on min 5:55. It appears like i send in the last picture.

Comment

Thank's for the quick reply.

Yes, i'm following exactly that video. With UEFITool, i was able to find the checksum. What a can't find, is the part on bin file "Gaid". Like the tutorial video, on min 5:55. It appears like i send in the last picture.
                              Listen carefully to the video from 6 minutes,piernov explains that newer bios versions have no gaid string. Watch the next part at 7:20
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                Listen carefully to the video from 6 minutes,piernov explains that newer bios versions have no gaid string. Watch the next part at 7:20

I'm so sorry SMDFlea...

Many thanks!!!

Comment

Many thanks!!!
                                  I`m happy youve got it now

Comment

Hi! I have a problem with an 820-3437 card. I bought from China. She has outdated bios and I don't have the serial. Because I installed a new version and forgot to save the original firmware. I'm a beginner and I made this mistake.
                                    I have the board that works. But I don't have her original serial. Do you have a solution to my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by mfinardi View Post
                                      Hi! I have a problem with an 820-3437 card. I bought from China. She has outdated bios and I don't have the serial. Because I installed a new version and forgot to save the original firmware. I'm a beginner and I made this mistake.
                                      I have the board that works. But I don't have her original serial. Do you have a solution to my problem?
                                      post the original bios and S / N on the case.

Comment

post the original bios and S / N on the case.
                                        The problem is that I don't have the original firmware. As I said before.
                                        I writed over. There was my mistake. That's why I don't have the serial number for the board. I have a firmware that turns on but starts very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by mfinardi View Post
                                          The problem is that I don't have the original firmware. As I said before.
                                          I writed over. There was my mistake. That's why I don't have the serial number for the board. I have a firmware that turns on but starts very slow.
                                          peste asked you for the serial number on the case (the metal base,there`s a serial number on it),do you have the full laptop or only the motherboards

Comment

Working...
                                          X