X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from down under.

Trying to find info on how to fault find an lcd tv power supply lead me to the forum, I thought joining would be a great way to expand on my current electrical skills.

If any one reading this could direct me to a guide on how to fault find an lcd tv power supply that keeps blowing the main fuse let me know.

Comment

Hi All,
      My names Ken. I joined the site to learn and maybe fix my flat screen. I am electronically challenged so bear with me on my future posts.

Comment

Hello everyone, hope community receive me well.

Well im a new electronics and computer repair tech, im starting my luck on this forum and on my personal life opening a store to fix some equipments that are damaged.
        But now im very interesting to start a new level of repair learning more about schematics and microsoldering stuff.
        I already reapir some laptops and other devices well but at a great level starts for me to be hard to understand a start and finish of a schematic sometimes, so,
        as far as i can, i will help you all on your problems like and i hope you could help me too on my questions.

Best for all you guys and community.

Lets Work !!!

Comment

Hello all, I am DcomNimda

I found this forum while "trying" to repair a motherboard. I notice I have a lot of knowledge that is lacking when it comes to actual repairs and not just replacing parts. So trying to learn more and glad I have found such a place.

Comment

Hi gentleman I have sharp led lcd model number lc-60n7000u
            Doesn't turn on and the screen is almost half lines any advise
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,
              My name is Mario. I joined the site to learn how to solder and replace the capacitors on my old Dell 3007WFPs which are stop working properly. I am a true newbie in this electronic world, worse yet, English is my second language so please bear with me on my future elementary posts. Thank you for your time.

Comment

New to the site, looking for some info on how to fix a few TVs and other electronics, seem to be a lot of information here. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Imma gonna diagnose and fix this Tv or overclock it ... with a hammer!

Oh, Hi Everyone! Like, resistance is futile, I chant 'Ohm' in the shower every morning, and am the only one in my cooking class to catch a breadboard on fire.

Comment

Hey guys hope y'all doing great nice to meet you guys and God bless you wherever you are all your life.

Comment

Hello

I am a student with no money that hates to have his stuff break even though it is still in great condition. I am mainly here to try to fix my Dell XPS 15 screen backlight but I guess I will come back here in the future as well. Sadly I have no real soldering experience so this will be interesting.

Comment

Hi All.

I came across this site as I was looking for ways to fix this Sharp 70" tv I found at the end of someones driveway. I took it just to have a crack at it and after some searching was able to find that this seems fairly common. I was able to get the TV to functioning condition but there are still a couple issues that I am wanting to pick some peoples brains on as I'm sure these are also common. Would be nice to score a free 70" TV! I'm Jeremy by the way!

Comment

Hi everybody. Just getting into some electronics work, and found this as a good resource to fix my TV

Comment

Hello everyone!

total canadian newbie alert xD

I'm a musician and I just repair things in general for fun and a unsoldered USB port got my attention one day and since then I repair some easy stuff for my friend's broken devices and it works so I just want to go further like with this old Macbook pro 2012 17" no backlight. Found the forum looking for the board view.

What a great job with this forum happy to find it. See you!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I am fond of electronics and looking for I found a world of repairs that amazes me.

I add to @tblam words! Great Job and happy to find it!

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm here to try and hopefully find a fix for my Asus motherboard.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Harry and i'm the owner of a repair company based in Belgium The company's name is iFixtech.

Comment

Hello. I'm Dimitar from Sofia, Bulgaria.
                                    I don't have an engineering degree, but I'm quite good with soldering and prototyping.
                                    I'm a tech junkie. I modified a 3d printer to my liking.

I just reflowed the CPU of an LG TV and got it running. I want to post a thread about a horizontal line.

Comment

Hi guys,

Tvdad here, just trying to find a fix/solution here for my Panasonic television.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone, i am James go by Jim, iv been a computer user since 1994, built my first one in 2002, i have two imac g5 als that i am hoping to fix my start up problems, i typed my board number & it led me here, i have read a few posts so far, i am thrilled 2 have found this group, i am retired auto tech, live in Lancaster, Ohio.

Hope 2 learn & grow & help others here,

Thank you all.
                                        Jim

Comment

Hello. Thank you for chance to gain some more knowledge about electronics. I've been taking stuff apart & fixing them for over 40+ years. I hope you all enjoy the holidays this year.

Comment

Working...
                                          X