Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp dmi data tool

hp dmi data tool i want to decode or get dmi data from bin file
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-23-2022, 02:11 PM. Reason: renamed from "hp dmi data" to "hp dmi data tool"

Re: hp dmi data tool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Product Name : HP EliteBook 840 G6
      Serial Number : 5CG0241W5B
      SKU : 8QH76EC#ABU
      BuildID : 19WWCFCT601#SABU#DABU
      FeatureByte : 3X476J6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7s9AaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfAfP fXhKhhhkjhk8.qF
      System Board CT Number : HWHN00WBDUAY7

I WANT TO GET THAT INFORMATION

Comment

Post your bin , i m always search by typing 5CG at HDX tool search

Comment

Originally posted by Bsolution View Post
          Product Name : HP EliteBook 840 G6
          Serial Number : 5CG0241W5B
          SKU : 8QH76EC#ABU
          BuildID : 19WWCFCT601#SABU#DABU
          FeatureByte : 3X476J6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7s9AaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfAfP fXhKhhhkjhk8.qF
          System Board CT Number : HWHN00WBDUAY7

I WANT TO GET THAT INFORMATION
          I know you want to find Build-ID and Feature bytes but I don't have a method yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            i know you want to find build-id and feature bytes but i don't have a method yet.
            yes bro

Comment

With a hex editor search for these as unicode

MUD , BuildId , factoryConfig

You can search for the serial with UEFITool as well, everything is in the VSS2 store under the same multiple GUID ID ,such as 20AB3EB1-3C8F-4A4C-B87E-372426066D97. With UEFITool you can search by GUID as well.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-24-2022, 09:29 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

You can search for the serial with UEFITool as well, everything is in the VSS2 store under the same multiple GUID ID ,such as 20AB3EB1-3C8F-4A4C-B87E-372426066D97. With UEFITool you can search by GUID as well.
                like this
                Attached Files

Comment

Try to search on UEFITool and you will find all information.

Serial, Board CT number, Product Name in HP_MUD
                  BuildID in BuildId
                  FeatureByte in FactoryConfig

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

I'm trying to clear my dump (with clean ME-region and BIOS-region from the manufacturer). To transfer DMI, is it enough to transfer MUD, BuildId, factoryConfig to a clean BIOS region?

Comment

Originally posted by Bsolution View Post
                      like this
                      how to find. can you help me ?
                      ************************************************** ***********************************
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

open bios dump with UEFITool and search for text "HP_MUD" (no quotes). You'll find it in VSS2 store, view as hex and you'll have there serial, sku, board ID and name of machine.
                        in FactoryConfig you'll find feature byte, in BuiltID you'll have ... let me think ... right! build ID and in HP_OA3 you'll have win key.

other way: if your laptop is working and don't have bios dump use Bios Config Utility and in cmd type: biosconfigutility -get:1.txt. you'll find 1.txt. in BCU folder (usually in Program Files(x86)) and you'll see all data there.

3rd way: there is a label on bottom cover ...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by volinakis; 10-20-2023, 02:09 AM.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                          open bios dump with UEFITool and search for text "HP_MUD" (no quotes). You'll find it in VSS2 store, view as hex and you'll have there serial, sku, board ID and name of machine.
                          in FactoryConfig you'll find feature byte, in BuiltID you'll have ... let me think ... right! build ID and in HP_OA3 you'll have win key.

other way: if your laptop is working and don't have bios dump use Bios Config Utility and in cmd type: biosconfigutility -get:1.txt. you'll find 1.txt. in BCU folder (usually in Program Files(x86)) and you'll see all data there.

I want to show the same thing
                          Attached Files

Comment

i think can decode with python

Comment

Originally posted by clrscr View Post
                              I want to show the same thing
                              I want a Ferrari too, but i have to work a little bit for it, if you understand what I mean ...
                              >>>>>

Comment

open bios dump with. UEFITool and search for text "HP_MUD" (no quotes). You'll find it in VSS2 store, view as hex and you'll have there serial, sku, board ID and name of machine.

How to find version bios with UEFITool ? can you help me ?
                                thanks!

Comment

How to find version bios with UEFITool ? can you help me ?
                                  thanks!
                                  BVDT https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...51&postcount=2

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks reply!
                                    Some Elitebook, probook bios can't find the solution, can you help me check it?
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks reply!
                                      Some Elitebook, probook bios can't find the solution, can you help me check it?
                                      really? Or you can hit Esc at boot and then F1...
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by volinakis; 11-05-2023, 01:28 AM.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

really? Or you can hit Esc at boot and then F1...
                                        yes ! i want find frome file bin.

Comment

Working...
                                        X