Asus R501V

I need a working bios on this ASUS R501v board id:X550JX REV 2.1 please

Re: Asus R501V

need help please

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
      need help please
      bumping your post after 30 minutes.... where`s your backup String2016/Mulong2019

Post a picture of the long white/green barcode sticker https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96604, if there isn`t one then look for a square white QR code insted. Also post the laptop serial number
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-25-2022, 08:24 AM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@smdflea thanks for the response original is corrupted cannot read with the programmer here is the image of the info on the board
        Attached Files

Comment

@smdflea thanks for the response original is corrupted cannot read with the programmer here is the image of the info on the board
          See the sticker in your second picture. X550JX is the bios you want, search the forum for one with clean ME firmware

See the pictures in the link i posted,3 X X555LD motherboards,all with a different bios version ! ,do you understand why i asked you to post a picture of the sticker now.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-25-2022, 08:45 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

tried every bios here in forum not working still problem no display

Comment

tried every bios here in forum not working still problem no display
              Its tested file

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X