Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP DMI Tool NBDmiFit

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
    Yes post here bios dump i will fix your error..
    i have attached the bios backup taken by Bios Backup tool kit. Please help me fix it.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-16-2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hassanulhaq View Post
      i have attached the bios backup taken by Bios Backup tool kit. Please help me fix it.
      How to program bios if i send you?

Comment

How to program bios if i send you?
        i hope you will provide bit guide too for bios flashing.

Comment

i hope you will provide bit guide too for bios flashing.
          You need bios programmer read bios chip and post here.Other no have option you use toolkit is not proper your bios bkup..

Comment

You need bios programmer read bios chip and post here.Other no have option you use toolkit is not proper your bios bkup..
            just name tell me name of programme so i can provide you proper backup.
            Last edited by hassanulhaq; 02-15-2020, 04:23 AM.

Comment

just name tell me name of programme so i can provide you proper backup.
              When you get your bios dump, start a new thread in the bios requests section and post your bios there , please don`t post in this thread.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank you and god bless you

Comment

Can someone please recommend a version that supports HP Model 15-bs151ni.

Comment

Which NbDmiFit do I use for Hp Elitebook 8540w?

Comment

Hello,
                      On my elitebook 8460p, the sku / serial / CT .... numbers has get out of the bios. Don't know the reason . I've tryed many nbdmifit tool version from 1st page (HPSETxxx) of this thread without any luck. When i run the correct dmitool, i enter correct values from the laptop, then display the changes ans the end , but no changes seen from screen remains.
                      Anyone have already seen this issue?
                      I've done a bios dump with my programmer , but i'm not confident how to update this binary .
                      Thanks for help

Comment

hy,i have hp probook x360 11 g3 ee and i was forced to rewrite the bios.now i don't have information about my laptop(sku,serial......) and when i turn on the laptop i have the message mpm.some advice?

Comment

thank's great post

Comment

Hello, So I'm currently working on an HP 15-ac121dx, It gets the error "System Board (00A) - System Board CT Number."

Now, when I click F1 to get the system information it says Ct Number: HP.
                            I have the correct CT number, but I'm trying to get the tools to be bootable from a flash drive so i can correct the information. I get it to work and when it comes up it ask me to correct the time, I do and it says Vendor code not supported or something along those lines. Is anyone willing to help me to see what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Techman1025,
                              Are you able to generate a specific smc.bin file for unlocking a bios password protected for an HP Probook 6460B please ? (Sorry for my bad english).
                              Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alien71 View Post
                                Hi Techman1025,
                                Are you able to generate a specific smc.bin file for unlocking a bios password protected for an HP Probook 6460B please ? (Sorry for my bad english).
                                Thank you for your answer.
                                Post your bios in the "Bios Requests" sub-forum and one of the members will remove the pass for you.
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

pleasr , how to copy/paste the DMI info from bios to other under windows , not with boot usb.
                                  or the only way is NBDmiFit tool !!

Comment

Originally posted by Murtaza527 View Post
                                    bro i have 840 g3 for unlock but i tried put smc.bin file into usb fat32 but cant boot with usb or not showing sms command handled successfully
                                    Hello,

I have found out that you will need a specific SMC.bin file, which is composed be HP and requires serial numer as well as UUID.

If you just use the standard FSMC.bin file an rename it, you will end up with error message SMC comand failure.

Does anybody know, how to get this calculation done?
                                    Or get in touch by email with HP?

KRs, Martin

Comment

Why i cant download the file...please help me

Comment

Hello all.
                                        This is my first post as new user so hello all.
                                        Got similar problen with my laptop HP-15-r101na.
                                        After replacing motherboard receiving three error which I expected to easly fix.
                                        Well - not really.
                                        Can find proper tool to do so.
                                        1. System Board (00A) - Product Name
                                        2. System Board (00A) - Product Serial Number
                                        3. System Board (00A) - Product Number

The only one think able to do was to update BIOS to version F.45

Then I`ve tried to use different version of NbDmiFit with error platform not supported

According to HP Serial Number Repository (Product Configuration Tracker) laptop was manufactured in 2014 so I`ve used tools supporting in theory this model - but platform not supported appear in DOS, Windows, WindowsPE

Can you recommend proper tool or any idea what I am doing wrong, please.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Miquell210 View Post
                                          Hello all.
                                          This is my first post as new user so hello all.
                                          Got similar problen with my laptop HP-15-r101na.
                                          After replacing motherboard receiving three error which I expected to easly fix.
                                          Well - not really.
                                          Can find proper tool to do so.
                                          1. System Board (00A) - Product Name
                                          2. System Board (00A) - Product Serial Number
                                          3. System Board (00A) - Product Number

The only one think able to do was to update BIOS to version F.45

Then I`ve tried to use different version of NbDmiFit with error platform not supported

According to HP Serial Number Repository (Product Configuration Tracker) laptop was manufactured in 2014 so I`ve used tools supporting in theory this model - but platform not supported appear in DOS, Windows, WindowsPE

Can you recommend proper tool or any idea what I am doing wrong, please.
                                          Use HP bios config utility BCU ,and/or wndmifit from windows or nbdmifit from UEFI flash drive . Use version 2.10 or above.

Comment

Working...
                                          X