Originally posted by razadom View Post
    Hi all
    I need to unlock bios for dell latitude 3520. Someone can share
    Bios dump without password so i can use it to remove
    Bios password on mine
    My mb ref is cyborg -L15 mb TGL
    Thanks in advance
    @razadom
    Post the original BIOS, we will unlock it for you.

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 3500 admin password

Hi
      thanks for your response onizzbox.
      this is the dump.
      Thanks in advance
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Hi
        thanks for your response onizzbox.
        this is the dump.
        Thanks in advance
        @Unlocked
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2022, 02:29 PM. Reason: bios removed,against site rules

Comment

Re: unlock bios for dell latitude 3520

Hi onizzbox
          please what is the password of the file you sended me.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
            @Unlocked
            Post the rar password please..

Edit: bios removed,against site rules
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2022, 02:30 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi all
              I asked for bios dump for dell latitude 3520 bios locked
              and onizzbox told me to dump my bios and give him to be unlocked.
              He unlocked the bios but he put password on bios dump unlocked file. I don't
              understand that situation. The rule on this forum is all action is free and don't need
              to pay something. So I resume, if onizzbox want that I pay his action, why He don't tell
              that. I know also ho to unlock bios but I don't have another bios dump for this laptop.
              Wait for the reflexion for this guy

Comment

Hi all
                understand that situation. The rule on this forum is all action is free and don't need
                to pay something. So I resume, if onizzbox want that I pay his action, why He don't tell
                that. I know also ho to unlock bios but I don't have another bios dump for this laptop.
                @razadom:
                I like to help smart people, don't make me regret helping you... The ZIP password was sent when I unfortunately helped you. See the message in your account, PM.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by onizzbox; 01-12-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Hi all
                  You ask for help, now you claim to know how to solve???
                  The file was posted by you in the follow-up #3, how can you not have the file anymore??? Dell BIOS should be unique to each device, it should NEVER be shared, people with technical skills know this!!!

Unfortunately it's hard to know who we can help... Not even a simple thank you or feedback.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by onizzbox; 01-12-2022, 10:53 AM.

Comment

@razadom:
                    I like to help smart people, don't make me regret helping you... The ZIP password was sent when I unfortunately helped you. See the message in your account, PM.
                    I think there are some privacy implications of publicly disclosing your Service Tag.

The Service Tag uniquely identifies the device (not only the configuration).

1. On the https://www.dell.com/support site, anyone can find out the hardware configuration, the software initially included with the device, warranty information, date of purchase and the country of purchase of the device.

2. On https://www.dell.com/support/inciden...4/email/stolen, someone could falsely report the device as stolen, possibly causing some minor trouble when the real owner calls Dell for support.

3. Dell recommends not to share/post service tag number on public forums (https://www.dell.com/community/Lapto...t/true#M651153). In fact, if you post it on Dell forums, it will be removed by the moderators (search for "Service tag removed per privacy policy").

Comment

@razadom:
                      You also included your contact detaiils which is against the site rules. Password protecting files is against the site rules.

I think there are some privacy implications of publicly disclosing your Service Tag.

The Service Tag uniquely identifies the device (not only the configuration).

1. On the https://www.dell.com/support site, anyone can find out the hardware configuration, the software initially included with the device, warranty information, date of purchase and the country of purchase of the device.

3. Dell recommends not to share/post service tag number on public forums (https://www.dell.com/community/Lapto...t/true#M651153). In fact, if you post it on Dell forums, it will be removed by the moderators (search for "Service tag removed per privacy policy").
                      The service tag can be found by searching through the bios dump with a hex editor.It saves time if members post the service tag,it can be entered at the dell support site to find the right bios.The service tag given is generally from the case, the service tag in the bios dump does not always match.When the service tag does not match we know that the member or another service has flashed the wrong bios,sometimes from a completely different model, or has the wrong ME firmware version, and so on.

Posting the service tag does have some privacy implications i suppose.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                        You also included your contact detaiils which is against the site rules. Password protecting files is against the site rules.

The service tag can be found by searching through the bios dump with a hex editor.It saves time if members post the service tag,it can be entered at the dell support site to find the right bios.The service tag given is generally from the case, the service tag in the bios dump does not always match.When the service tag does not match we know that the member or another service has flashed the wrong bios,sometimes from a completely different model, or has the wrong ME firmware version, and so on.

It's not me saying, it's the manufacturer himself!!
                        Dell recommends not to share/post service tag number on public forums

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

PM exists on forums to provide privacy between members. Although I didn't find it in the forum terms and conditions. Protecting a file due to the manufacturer's recommendations, I don't think it's a mistake. But that's ok, rules are rules... Next time, I'll send the file in PM, without password, directly to the requester.
                          Last edited by onizzbox; 01-12-2022, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Hi onizzbox
                            thank you for your help. As SMDFlea said, in this forum
                            the rule is don't crypt the file. I've asked on forum to remove password
                            and everytime I'll get file without password.
                            So, I'll test this file and tell you the result.
                            Thanks

Comment

Hi onizzbox
                              I'd tested the modified dump but this is what happen:
                              the laptop boot 3 times , the light screen is on but no display and it shut off.
                              It seems that the procedure of reseting the bios is executed but at the end it
                              shut of abnormaly.
                              what you suggested to do. You proposed me another dump.

Comment

Hi onizzbox
                                I'd tested the modified dump but this is what happen:
                                the laptop boot 3 times , the light screen is on but no display and it shut off.
                                It seems that the procedure of reseting the bios is executed but at the end it
                                shut of abnormaly.
                                what you suggested to do. You proposed me another dump.
                                Joke! The bios used is the original, your problem is another.

Comment

Hi onizzbox
                                  this laptop had no problem with the original dump
                                  except the bios is locked with 8fc8 suffix
                                  I don't know why your dump don't work. I haven't desolder
                                  the eeprom. Maybe when I programm with the eeprom on the board, the content
                                  was corrupted

Comment

Hi onizzbox
                                    this laptop had no problem with the original dump
                                    except the bios is locked with 8fc8 suffix
                                    I don't know why your dump don't work. I haven't desolder
                                    the eeprom. Maybe when I programm with the eeprom on the board, the content
                                    was corrupted
                                    Review the burning process, your BIOS is perfect.

Comment

I want to unlock this bios 213047-1 L15 latitude 3520
                                      this code cy96kl3-8fc8
                                      this is old bios
                                      thanks
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiab17 View Post
                                        i want to unlock this bios 213047-1 l15 latitude 3520
                                        this code cy96kl3-8fc8
                                        this is old bios
                                        thanks
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X