Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude E7470 bios repair

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    Unfortunately I couldn't find the EC file for you, in the unzipped file there is a file named "1 -- 2 Embedded Controller vA.16" but the size is 256KB.
    tried but with same issue. some bios files that i've tried No changes can be made on bios setup. it always comes back to default. maybe a good EC file could resolve the issue... thanks...

Comment

Re: dell latitude e7470

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Try this one .
      Thank you!

Comment

Try this one .
        I try your "cleaned" bios which one work for me, but still have 30seconds post timeout. then i try to clean it myself, but still that timeout. and i cannot update that bios that is wery old

What can be wrong?
        Last edited by ktmmotocross; 04-05-2022, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
          I try your "cleaned" bios which one work for me, but still have 30seconds post timeout. then i try to clean it myself, but still that timeout. and i cannot update that bios that is wery old

What can be wrong?
          Post the service tag,and the original bios backup .
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

ST - DLTXSC2

Dont know if old bios is ok. with it have no post and power off after 30sec.
            Attached Files

Comment

ST - DLTXSC2

Dont know if old bios is ok. with it have no post and power off after 30sec.
              Try this one,give it a few minutes to statrt/restart. If it boots up ok then run the latest bios update from dell to update the bios and EC .If it doesn`t make any difference the problem isn`t with the bios.
              Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

looks like it works. with this bios, update was not terminated and completed successfully. it still have 5-7 sec pause after button press, but it looks normal.

Thank mate u help me again.

One question. i try to flash EC chip, but two programmers with three adapters give me same error poor contact on pin 7. but as we see update complete co EC chip must be good
                Last edited by ktmmotocross; 04-05-2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

looks like it works. with this bios, update was not terminated and completed successfully. it still have 5-7 sec pause after button press, but it looks normal.

Thank mate u help me again.

One question. i try to flash EC chip, but two programmers with three adapters give me same error poor contact on pin 7. but as we see update complete co EC chip must be good
                  i mean EC bios offcourse. not EC chip

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    Try this new one
                    Thanks, I was able to use it, it works.

Comment

Try this one .
                      THANKYOU SO MUCH WORKING 100% OK

Comment

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can generate a master password for my Dell Latitude E7470. The service number is 47K71G2-6FF1

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Adella.L View Post
                          Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can generate a master password for my Dell Latitude E7470. The service number is 47K71G2-6FF1

Many thanks
                          Here's your Master Password: kcUGcrkGhrXhIQ6G
                          Attached Files
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
                            try this one .
                            100% ok working good

Comment

hello please i need the help to remove the password
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rachidell View Post
                                What's your Device Service Tag and Suffix?
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by rachidell View Post
                                  Try this password from this site ...

https://bios-pw.org/

JK42YF2-6FF1 = x8X2m0zb8HZ0Et6S

or

JK42YF2-BF97 = RkMPZP2N4Lx63dyL
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                    Try this password from this site ...

https://bios-pw.org/

JK42YF2-6FF1 = x8X2m0zb8HZ0Et6S

or

JK42YF2-BF97 = RkMPZP2N4Lx63dyL
                                    thanks it's work

Comment

Reflashing Dell E7470 AAZ60 LA-C461P Rev1.0(A00)

On start fan spins but no video. All voltages are Ok

After reflashing bios, display came but wifi card not detected.
                                      Tried another wifi card, same issue. Used different dumps, always no display.
                                      Please help fixing the original dump or the one with wifi card issue.
                                      Thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Re: Reflashing Dell E7470 AAZ60 LA-C461P Rev1.0(A00)

Originally posted by kamel View Post

Thank you

Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Service Tag: HYJFKC2.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Re: Reflashing Dell E7470 AAZ60 LA-C461P Rev1.0(A00)

Originally posted by kamel View Post

Thank you
                                          Here you are, your original dump with with 1.05.03 version bios update, same as in your corrupted dump, try it and come back with some feedback. If the problem persist, I'll clean the ME firmware additionally.

Edit: Again, we've replied almost at the same time with Hardware1, I leave the dump I prepared, it is better to try it first, because it is with your factory ME firmware, and for me it is better to stay with it, but if as I said the problem persist, try the Hardware1's one - it has clean ME firmware.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by Vesko356; 04-16-2023, 02:47 PM.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X