Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

none of the link programs support at25SL i need asprogrammer with at25sl support

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
      Was this check free or paid?
      I wish and hope soon there will be a solution for "newer" BridgeOs , to be broken.
      For now i just have it fixed and sitting around doing nothing, because the lock is still on...

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::.
        Paid service.
        Okay mate. Nice of you to assist that lad, I hope he appreciates the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
          Okay mate. Nice of you to assist that lad, I hope he appreciates the effort.

Comment

how to tell ibridge version?

Comment

Originally posted by erson1997 View Post
              none of the link programs support at25SL i need asprogrammer with at25sl support
              Try this version for AT25SL321

Screenshot:
              Attached Files

Comment

iRizwan
                """Both hardware method and software method possible only if it is with Old BridgeOS.

See the Post https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=646""""

hi i cannot open your link

Comment

Has anyone had issue with the CH341A adapter writing to the chip recently?
                  It used to work just fine and now I am only able to read from a chip but not write to it.
                  The programmer does not report any error (AsProgrammer or NeoProgrammer).

I am currently trying to flash an AT25SL321 and I can read the content and CRC matches every time but writing to the chip freezes the application.

I am asking here as all the info I've found for this tool are in Russian...

I don't believe the programmer itself has a problem. I am more leaning toward a Windows update that broke the driver or something though who knows.
                  I've measured continuity on the clamp to the pins, under the programmer, and it is connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Caught whiff of this post. EFI can be removed with my tutorial, I will not say or not say use the Mina Serial on checkm8 but....I will leave that for people to explore.
                    Hi, please can you point me to your tutorial on how to remove EFI lock?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by classicandy View Post
                      Hi, please can you point me to your tutorial on how to remove EFI lock?

Thank you
                      find a tutorial on the internet ... or use the HxD program, enter in it a bios with the password and one with the password deleted after the site .. make a comparison between them and you have the answer ....
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        find a tutorial on the internet ... or use the HxD program, enter in it a bios with the password and one with the password deleted after the site .. make a comparison between them and you have the answer ....
                        It's an A1932 and A2141 with Firmware Lock and Activation Lock

Comment

Any solution to bypass/remove icloud on A1990 2019 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisketti View Post
                            Any solution to bypass/remove icloud on A1990 2019 ?
                            Only in the OLD BridgeOS.

Newer is not available.

I'm also still waiting for my A1990.

Comment

Caught whiff of this post. EFI can be removed with my tutorial, I will not say or not say use the Mina Serial on checkm8 but....I will leave that for people to explore.

Can you link me your post for the efi tutorial?

Comment

Originally posted by AccountSaver View Post
                                Only in the OLD BridgeOS.

Newer is not available.

I'm also still waiting for my A1990.
                                Newer is available now.

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                                  Newer is available now.
                                  A little more insight on this. If it is what I think it is I may have video tutorial for removal coming.
                                  sigpic
                                  MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

A little more insight on this. If it is what I think it is I may have video tutorial for removal coming.
                                    By same author "Mina"
                                    but method is changed now.
                                    Now using RamDisk Method instead of jailbreak.
                                    Last edited by .::iRizwan::.; 01-02-2023, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                                      By same author "Mina"
                                      but method is changed now.
                                      Now using RamDisk Method instead of jailbreak.
                                      Done Latest BridgeOS 7.1 Bypass.

Attached Files

Comment

Mina isn’t the only one. I currently do not use Mina because they are using checkrains source code to crack this which I think it’s fine however, I personally am waiting for one source to update their code becuase it’s easy to read their source code and figure out what they did. Mina however seems to get these things right but it’s a collective of a lot of people working on the back end of checkrain.
                                        sigpic

Comment

But this is great news now that we can read who the previous owner was. With that being a thing we can now have permanent removal by reaching out to those individuals.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X