Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 Bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 Bios password

don t work (still locked). I used bios from Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 poster few days ago and work perfect.
    (mention that logo stuck and goes off was fix by putting presure on the board, right side of CPU).
    100% fix, thank you

Comment

[QUOTE=Smeek;1190148]don t work (still locked). I used bios from Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 poster few days ago and work perfect but touch screen doesn t work
      (mention that logo stuck and goes off was fix by putting presure on the board, right side of CPU).

who can help me please!

Comment

[QUOTE=Smeek;1190442]
        Originally posted by Smeek View Post
        don t work (still locked). I used bios from Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 poster few days ago and work perfect but touch screen doesn t work

who can help me please!
        try..
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2023, 01:12 PM.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

[QUOTE=peste;1190475]

try..
          working perfect, thank you sir!

Comment

Pleace who can clean my bios file... can t boot from USB and few bios restriction.
            here is my original bin file
            thank you in advance!

Comment

Pleace who can clean my bios file... can t boot from USB and few bios restriction.
              here is my original bin file
              thank you in advance!
              @Smeek

Try it!

Comment

Originally posted by fxreen View Post
                @Smeek

Try it!
                Still can t boot from USB and some bios settings locked

Comment

Still can t boot from USB and some bios settings locked
                  try..
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    try..
                    now i can boot from USB, bios is ok but touch screen and touch pad doesn t work anymore

Comment

now i can boot from USB, bios is ok but touch screen and touch pad doesn t work anymore
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104153

Comment

I tried but it's too complicated for me
                        I did not succeed

if someone can clear my bios i appreciate
                        Last edited by Smeek; 01-17-2023, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Hi, please clear bios password for surface laptop 3 15" 1872

Comment

Originally posted by ahmypc View Post
                            Hi, please clear bios password for surface laptop 3 15" 1872
                            Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                              Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                              Thank you but the logo is still stuck

My model number is 1867, will this difference cause problems?
                              Last edited by ahmypc; 01-21-2023, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you but the logo is still stuck

My model number is 1867, will this difference cause problems?
                                Logo stuck means? I thought you want to clear the password!
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Logo stuck means? I thought you want to clear the password!
                                  The edited bios you made just shows the logo and closes. The original file has a password problem.

Comment

The edited bios you made just shows the logo and closes. The original file has a password problem.
                                    Try it with ME Cleaned.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Try it with ME Cleaned.
                                      Thank you very much for your effort. I was able to fix my problem just by editing the aword key.

Comment

Thank you very much for your effort. I was able to fix my problem just by editing the aword key.
                                        Yes, this is the correct shape for your model.

Comment

Hello! I also have a password-locked BIOS, I spent most of my afternoon reading through this thread, before realising that I am in possession of a surface laptop 3 NOT a surface pro 3 :
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79215

Anyway, given the look of this thread, I'm going to need to do some editing magic & flash the BIOS.

I have read as many form posts (both here and on the win-raid forum), but they all seem to end with "oh yeah post it and someone will remove the password". Prime example: https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/he...-lock/33861/10

As great as it would be for someone to "do it for me", I would also like to know how I go about editing the BIOS dump in a meaningful way (beyond a hex editor) and what I need to do when removing the password.

All help is appreciated!! My BIOS dump is attached for referance
                                          fptw64.exe -BIOS -F unlocked.bin

Comment

Working...
                                          X