Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    But this is great news now that we can read who the previous owner was. With that being a thing we can now have permanent removal by reaching out to those individuals.

can you check this https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...25&postcount=9
    please

N A P S T E R

Comment

But this is great news now that we can read who the previous owner was. With that being a thing we can now have permanent removal by reaching out to those individuals.
      yes but even that solution is paid.

Comment

We can read user info one year ago. Machine User name. User Icloud. Wifi user ever connected . and wifi pass hash codes. last user location and much more info. NVRAM contains marker activated macbook or not.
        minacriss know how patch nvram to make MAC activate. but we dont know. mina and tha same tool hadly obfuscated and protected for reverse ingeneering. So the algorithm is hard to open.

with MacEFIUtil we can capture T2 NVRAM with no problem and extract prev user name previous icloud and many inteteresting.
        but what change to make MAC activate in NVRAM - its a big question.

If anyone from forum can reverse code of minatool.?????
        Attached Files
        Last edited by vampirekiller; 01-05-2023, 01:06 PM.

Comment

"with MacEFIUtil we can capture T2 NVRAM with no problem and extract prev user name previous icloud and many inteteresting."

Can you explain step by step us how you get T2 NVRAM dump with MacEFIUtil ?

Thanks
          Last edited by lc24cxx; 01-06-2023, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vampirekiller View Post
            We can read user info one year ago. Machine User name. User Icloud. Wifi user ever connected . and wifi pass hash codes. last user location and much more info. NVRAM contains marker activated macbook or not.
            minacriss know how patch nvram to make MAC activate. but we dont know. mina and tha same tool hadly obfuscated and protected for reverse ingeneering. So the algorithm is hard to open.

with MacEFIUtil we can capture T2 NVRAM with no problem and extract prev user name previous icloud and many inteteresting.
            but what change to make MAC activate in NVRAM - its a big question.

If anyone from forum can reverse code of minatool.?????
            Please how were you able to extract the NVRAM snapshot?

Comment

Mina isn't the only one. I currently do not use Mina because they are using checkrains source code to crack this which I think it's fine however, I personally am waiting for one source to update their code becuase it's easy to read their source code and figure out what they did. Mina however seems to get these things right but it's a collective of a lot of people working on the back end of checkrain.
              Yes, but even then sometimes, you cannot get a hold of the previous owner, or how many owners changed to clear it .

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                yes but even that solution is paid.
                What solution is paid ?

I am going to buy it, and finally unlock my A1990.

Thanks!

Comment

The forums rules won't allow anyone to post links to sites that provide that service. You'll have to google it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by vampirekiller View Post

How was this done, does anyone know?

Is this by desoldering the chip that holds that data and reading the data from it or is it some other way?

Much appreciated.

Comment

I think there is not need to desolder just jailbreak target t2 MacBook and extract info ssh commands with another Mac ,tunneling usb.

here an interesting paper where is explained how to user MacEFIUtil commmand

https://duo.com/labs/research/secure...-era-of-the-t2

maybe someone who already know how to do this can help us?

Comment

Originally posted by AccountSaver View Post
                        What solution is paid ?

I am going to buy it, and finally unlock my A1990.

Thanks!
                        Got your done?

Comment

Got your done?
                          Nop.
                          Still waiting to unlock it.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                            The forums rules won't allow anyone to post links to sites that provide that service. You'll have to google it yourself.
                            Yes, i got contacted from the Mod team.
                            I didn't think that it would be prohibited, because around Google it has a LOT of shaddy websites.
                            That's why i asked, because we are community , and someone that knows for sure that a website is working and is legit, that would be good for the rest of us.
                            That's why ,nothing more nothing less

So i will try to find out my way out, because it's been months since i fixxed this Apple and i have it in my bookself without using it ,and it's a shame that i repaired it

Comment

Yes, i got contacted from the Mod team.
                              I didn't think that it would be prohibited, because around Google it has a LOT of shaddy websites.
                              That's why i asked, because we are community , and someone that knows for sure that a website is working and is legit, that would be good for the rest of us.
                              That's why ,nothing more nothing less

So i will try to find out my way out, because it's been months since i fixxed this Apple and i have it in my bookself without using it ,and it's a shame that i repaired it
                              Contact me private

Comment

Contact me private
                                You have closed your PM.
                                I cannot contact you .

So ,send me a message one you unlock the PMs.

Comment

Any site charging to remove your lock on your own device you legally own is absurd. That is why myself and a few others are trying to figure out the code they are using to crack into the device so we can unlock them (bypass or removal etc). I think its decent to know we now can get back into these devices however I do not support paying these websites for that purpose because its bullshit in my opinion, however I do believe you should charge people for this service if you are a repair shop that is doing the physical labor and time, but the software should always be free when it comes to this type of stuff. Then again I am biased about it because I personally provided a solution to this issue without paying these companies and had that thread removed because of the bullshit harassment I received, but you wait when we do have one of these softwares our self and watch the salt flow
                                  sigpic
                                  MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

Any site charging to remove your lock on your own device you legally own is absurd. That is why myself and a few others are trying to figure out the code they are using to crack into the device so we can unlock them (bypass or removal etc). I think its decent to know we now can get back into these devices however I do not support paying these websites for that purpose because its bullshit in my opinion, however I do believe you should charge people for this service if you are a repair shop that is doing the physical labor and time, but the software should always be free when it comes to this type of stuff. Then again I am biased about it because I personally provided a solution to this issue without paying these companies and had that thread removed because of the bullshit harassment I received, but you wait when we do have one of these softwares our self and watch the salt flow
                                    To tell you the truth i didn't quite understand you.
                                    Sorry.

Comment

To tell you the truth i didn't quite understand you.
                                      Sorry.
                                      What he's saying is: He does not support people charging money for bypass/unlock Software and that he is working with some people to provide this software solution for free.

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
                                        What he's saying is: He does not support people charging money for bypass/unlock Software and that he is working with some people to provide this software solution for free.
                                        Oh okay , i got it now.
                                        I don't care if i have to pay for something , or help him out as a patron or something, the benefit for me is that i can finally use this device, that i repaired on my own and i cannot.

So i will have to wait

Comment

Oh okay , i got it now.
                                          I don't care if i have to pay for something , or help him out as a patron or something, the benefit for me is that i can finally use this device, that i repaired on my own and i cannot.

So i will have to wait
                                          Goodluck mate and please be careful as you may likely get PMs from scammers who will offer you paid unlocking service.

Comment

Working...
                                          X