AMITSESetup Decryptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AMITSESetup Decryptor

Hello guys. Could you please try and get the password out of it? We could remove it but no luck with decrypt.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
      Working, working, but I forgot about this case. Now fixed and working well.
      Hi, when i add my dump.bin file. The app only show as picture i attached. Please advise me.
      Thanks you
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldiniosan View Post
        Hello guys. Could you please try and get the password out of it? We could remove it but no luck with decrypt.
        Try this file :
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by thoaitam View Post
          Hi, when i add my dump.bin file. The app only show as picture i attached. Please advise me.
          Thanks you
          Means it failed to decrypt that file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by EineWildeStehlampe View Post
            As a lot of older firmware images use the well known, incredibly secure AMI XOR key to encode the supervisor password in the firmware image, I wrote a small Python tool to automate the process of searching through the image and decrypting the key. It is far from perfect but works well enough for me to share.

The tool uses UEFIExtract to dump the entire image, naively search for a folder ending in "AMITSEDecrypt", iterate through the body.bin to find all possible hashes stored in there, decrypt them with the XOR key, remove every second byte, then convert to ASCII.

Usage: python3 AMITSEDecrypt <Path/to/image.bin>

Hope it'll be of use to someone and excuse my horrible Python skills.
            Thank you for your post!
            But unfortunately the script did not post the password. Seems like the script did not finish correctly?

Only output I get in terminal is:

Code:
            Extracting original.bin

Searching original.bin.dump

Comment

The tool worked for me. Thanks for your job!

Comment

hi, is there any chance someone can help? CF-53 with bios password, i have dumped the BIOS, found the hex data for the password, chnaged all values for 00 but it fails when trying to reflash?? if any of you wizards can decrypt the original i would be ever so grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
                  hi, is there any chance someone can help? CF-53 with bios password, i have dumped the BIOS, found the hex data for the password, chnaged all values for 00 but it fails when trying to reflash?? if any of you wizards can decrypt the original i would be ever so grateful!
                  this time with attachment
                  Attached Files

Comment

this time with attachment
                    you only posted half of the bios.. what programmer do you have? try again and post again...
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I used the ami bios tool - that should be all of the bios rom?

Comment

I used the ami bios tool - that should be all of the bios rom?
                        Don't waste time, Panasonic CF-53 bios pass can not be read with this tool, you will need programmer to read the bios chip and upload the dump at the corresponding topic, someone of us will edit the dump to remove the password. No other options.
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          Don't waste time, Panasonic CF-53 bios pass can not be read with this tool, you will need programmer to read the bios chip and upload the dump at the corresponding topic, someone of us will edit the dump to remove the password. No other options.
                          Thanks is programmer a ‘chip off' solution? Or can it be done from within windows?

Comment

Thanks is programmer a ‘chip off' solution?
                            Yes.
                            Or can it be done from within windows?
                            Definitely no.
                            Thanks to all supporters.​
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

any chance i can get passwords removed thanks
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by geep; 03-21-2023, 09:42 AM. Reason: file didnt upload

Comment

Originally posted by geep View Post
                                any chance i can get passwords removed thanks
                                Here's your Unlocked file, try it.
                                Attached Files
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

This works great and i was just curious if this also resets accumulated hours. and if you would share the offsets to ff out as i have a few more of theses thanks

Comment

Originally posted by geep View Post
                                    This works great and i was just curious if this also resets accumulated hours. and if you would share the offsets to ff out as i have a few more of theses thanks

How many accumulated hours is it showing now and before,if you can remember.If you post another one take note of the accumulated hours first
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

its showing 0 hours but they all look new no wear other than damage from being shipped around. I bought a small lot off online auction site they are locked at bios startup so i don't know the hours

Comment

hear is the next locked bios dump
                                        Attached Files

Comment

You are a life-saver! This program worked perfectly - thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X