• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus main board : X555ld rev 2.0 & rev 3.3 & rev 3.6 bios

very thank you!

Comment

Thank You for this! Just had a board that would turn on but nothing on the screen, no post. Flashed BIOS and it's back in business!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks very much !

Comment

Good morning, I need to repair bios of x555ld rev 2.0. It has a nvidia chip, attached the original bios. Thank you very much in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pic16f84a View Post
              Good morning, I need to repair bios of x555ld rev 2.0. It has a nvidia chip, attached the original bios. Thank you very much in advance
              try post # 1,48,77...
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by kiraro View Post
                hello ,
                i share three bios for asus main board x555ld rev 2.0 and rev 3.3 and rev 3.6.
                hope that help someone .
                rev 3.3 working thnx..

Comment

Hi.i need bios for ASUS X555LD Rev 3.6 UMA , 60nb0650-mb8310,thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
                    Hi.i need bios for ASUS X555LD Rev 3.6 UMA , 60nb0650-mb8310,thanks.
                    when you make a bios request, post the original bios even if it is corrupted... if you don't have it, post clear pictures with the white sticker in the ram memory area..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

workinf thanks

Comment

Good afternoon dear, I am looking for the bios of an asus X555LD Rev 2.0 with intel i5 4210U dedicated graphics card 520M with 2gb of vram, the only one that worked for me is one that shows me the equipment as X555LA and without the dedicated graphics. From already thank you very much
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-22-2023, 05:09 PM. Reason: https://translate.google.com/

Comment

Originally posted by matiasromoli View Post
                          Good afternoon dear, I am looking for the bios of an asus X555LD Rev 2.0 with intel i5 4210U dedicated graphics card 520M with 2gb of vram, the only one that worked for me is one that shows me the equipment as X555LA and without the dedicated graphics. From already thank you very much
                          Look for a sticker or QR code on your motherboard to identify the exact model of your device.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello,
                            can nvidia gpu be disabled?

i got a x555ld rev 3.3 with 820m nvidia gpu,

laptop has no video output hdmi nor display, also tryied another display

but laptop seems to boot ok , caps lock ok and also can see blinking hard dsik activity led

any ideas?
                            this is my backup
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi all. Please help me for asus x555ld slow boot.
                              It is slowly boot. Please help. Thanks all. My model is (332) x555ldb.
                              https://i.postimg.cc/sgYdVzTW/P-20230301-192806.jpg
                              vuhoang888 is online now Report Post

Comment

Originally posted by Saidogoid View Post
                                Hi guys,

I have this main board X555LD Rev 3.3 and somehow he stop's giving image to external and LCD.
                                I already try with another cable, with another LCD, I program the bios you leave there (REV3.3 on MiniPro), but still the same.
                                It can be bad graphics?
                                I can do F10 + Enter and he flashes the lights and start again.
                                I don´t know what to do.

Someone help?
                                Can you repair this board? i have the same problem

Comment

Hello.
                                  I need bios for my X555LD rév 3.3 motherboard.
                                  My backup firmware, i don't know if it his corrupted or not
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by totof View Post
                                    Hello.
                                    I need bios for my X555LD rév 3.3 motherboard.
                                    My backup firmware, i don't know if it his corrupted or not
                                    Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me the results.

Serial Number: F6N0CV310354255.
                                    Attached Files
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                      Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me the results.

Serial Number: F6N0CV310354255.
                                      I've tried this bios and PC still doesn't start and after one minute the 3V/5V voltage disappear and the 3V/5V chip (uP1589Q) is very hot (0,180 mA on power alimentation) ;-(

Comment

Hello, for asus X555LD rev 3.6 motherboard, can know the bios is 3V or 1.8V chip?

Mine was scratched and lost the marking codes.

Appreciate every help, thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow2719 View Post
                                          Hello, for asus X555LD rev 3.6 motherboard, can know the bios is 3V or 1.8V chip?

Mine was scratched and lost the marking codes.

Appreciate every help, thanks guys.
                                          Find a matching schematic or boardview at the Schematic sub-section and find out yourself instead of asking here.
                                          Hint: SPI chip has a board position name U2803 ---> see pin #8.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X