Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please unlock password unowhy Y13

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    I didn`t take much notice of picture you posted, you have a different model to the one in the thread title... Y13G002S4EI . Its going to be harder to remove the password due to where its stored in one of the partitions. Might be easier to find a bios dump and clean the TXE firmware

good evening, please I have a unowhy the bios is locked you can unlock please. the model is: Y13G0011S4E1 production date 2021
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alassane View Post
      good evening, please i have a unowhy the bios is locked you can unlock please. The model is: Y13g0011s4e1 production date 2021
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Thank you very much the bios is unlocked thank you. But you can teach me how to do this to remove the password in the bin I read some tutorials but I did not understand. You can give me a tutorial or provide me with a document. it will help me a lot again THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Alassane View Post
          Thank you very much the bios is unlocked thank you. But you can teach me how to do this to remove the password in the bin I read some tutorials but I did not understand. You can give me a tutorial or provide me with a document. it will help me a lot again THANK YOU.
          Find the keyword " amitsesetup" and select the block like the picture attached and fill it with the characters " 00 00 ...".
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Find the keyword " amitsesetup" and select the block like the picture attached and fill it with the characters " 00 00 ...".
            Thanks I tried to do as you said so it works perfectly can I ask another question as I have a lot of questions about cleaning bios with HxD software.
            *To clean the original bios image?
            * How to remove bios password from another computer like: HP, LENOVO, ASUS etc...
            I stop on these two questions so THANK YOU.

Comment

Re: help unlock passbios unowhy Y13G010S4EI

Originally posted by minhduc18 View Post
              please unlock pass bios!
              CAN anyone help to save a laptop!
              i gave the same of this model and i lost ic bios,it has password
              tired to try many dump but resut

Comment

List of password, Ene is version number

Ene 7 : PYHèQdé_'q
                Ene 6: YqJ(_(,kXg
                Ene 5: è','?EHzeè
                Ene 4: gGVrANh,Hé
                Ene 3 : gs-Z(gFjPB
                Ene 2 : _zjeQSK(xC
                Ene 1 : wF(VqfSnsD
                Ene : F_Hv'U"T-è
                PC 2020/2019 : F_Hv'U"T-è
                Timing : F_Hv'U"T-è

Comment

Hi, while trying to desolder the bios chip i've moved some components aroud so if anyone can provide a clear picture of the area I will be very gratefull my board ref is em_ig116_366b_ene_v2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Djeff View Post
                    Hi, while trying to desolder the bios chip i've moved some components aroud so if anyone can provide a clear picture of the area I will be very gratefull my board ref is em_ig116_366b_ene_v2.0
                    Schematic request here : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Comment

Unowhy Y13G010S4EI EM_IG116_366B_ENE_V2.0 Bios needed

Hi everyone,

I got a Unowhy Y13G010S4EI laptop with the password protected bios, which is: F8Hv4U3T67
                      I have disabled the Fastboot option in the Bios and since the PC does not boot anymore: black screen, there is only the light on and the USB ports are powered.
                      The motherboard has the reference MG133(EM_IG116_366B_ENE_V2.0).
                      I made a BIOS dump as an attachment.
                      I don't know if someone has the knowledge to reactivate the Fastboot from this dump, or even better if someone has an image of this BIOS functional!

Thanks in advance to all.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-23-2022, 03:58 AM. Reason: Unowhy Y13G010S4EI

Comment

Re: Unowhy y13g010s4ei

there is my backup that I cleaned from password
                        Attached Files

Comment

can one help for reset bios GD25LQ64B

model UNOWHY Y13G011S4EI

PRODUCTION DATE JUILLET 2021

thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 24gsm View Post
                            can one help for reset bios GD25LQ64B

model UNOWHY Y13G011S4EI

PRODUCTION DATE JUILLET 2021

thanks
                            Try this one.
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                              Try this one.

thanks its work like a charme

Comment

Hi, i'm sorry to push this thread, but i have a newer version of this computer (Y13G011S4E) that has a bios password on it.
                                They are really similar.

Here is my bios dump attached.

Could you please send me a cleaned dump please ?
                                Or the BIOS password that you have removed ?

Thanks !!
                                Attached Files

Comment

I would prefer the BIOS password in plain characters instead of flashing it please

Comment

Originally posted by MichelBaie View Post
                                    Hi, i'm sorry to push this thread, but i have a newer version of this computer (Y13G011S4E) that has a bios password on it.
                                    They are really similar.

Here is my bios dump attached.

Could you please send me a cleaned dump please ?
                                    Or the BIOS password that you have removed ?

Thanks !!
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Seems to be working !
                                      Can we extract a bios password from those two delta files?
                                      I have another one that can't flash bios due to a non-admin windows session

Thanks !

Comment

Hello,
                                        I need to unlock these 2 BIOS, I tried my self but when I serch for AMITSESETUP, I found 3 time the zone
                                        Can you unlock please?
                                        Thanks,
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by STY1001 View Post
                                          Hello,
                                          I need to unlock these 2 BIOS, I tried my self but when I serch for AMITSESETUP, I found 3 time the zone
                                          Can you unlock please?
                                          Thanks,
                                          Here are your Unlocked files, hope it works fine.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>>
                                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                          X