Originally posted by smallvhin View Post
        Master help me to remove password ang asset tracking
        Main & EC bios pls.. more thanks 🙏
        Have you try hp unlocker? if not,
        Try this give feedback if ok
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

I have a hp 9470m, Supervisor passord lock. I have bought a ch341a. the NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.8 is the only app I found able to detect the chip 25q128a 13EC0. but it shows verify error after reading the chip as in the pic. and it also shows an error message when trying to patch it. Can someone please help? Thank you!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dellca View Post
            I have a hp 9470m, Supervisor passord lock. I have bought a ch341a. the NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.8 is the only app I found able to detect the chip 25q128a 13EC0. but it shows verify error after reading the chip as in the pic. and it also shows an error message when trying to patch it. Can someone please help? Thank you!
            you probably don't have firm contact between the programmer and the bios chip...
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Is there any tutorial or documentation on how to unlock the 32mb HP chips?

Comment

thank you great work

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                  You can contact me by writing here, by sending me a personal message or by sending me an email through my profile here (click on my name -> send email).

I am working on some more tools, will try to post them aswell when I get them finished.
                  thank you

Comment

Good morning. CH341a programmer using v2.1.0.13 ASProgrammer to unlock a HP 830G7 w/HP SureStart-protected BIOS password. Read function displays almost all FF's but doesn't error, says "Done" when finished. Drag/drop to HPUnlocker tool works fine, produces unlocked bin version as advertised. Programming that bin file back on to the chip results in continued request upon boot-up for a BIOS password from SureStart. Unlocked bin file attached as well as the read file after "hopefully" programming it back. Not sure how to read those files to confirm if what was written back actually took on the BIOS chip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Never do anything without verifying aswell. Reading itself might "pass" but verifying is the important part and in your case, it would have certainly failed.

And G7 is not supported by hpunlocker. It is an obsolete tool with no safeties whatsoever. Meaning that if you don't know what you are doing (not verifying or trying to unlock unsupported model), it might brick your device. Stop using this tool.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on HP Unlocker. Before I ask about any other issues, are there any tools available that do support unlocking the HP 830G7 BIOS?

Comment

RCUnlocker

And the correct chip to read/modify/write on 830 G7 is EC bios, not main bios.

Comment

Hi, just patched 9470m and now I get white screen instead bios on startup, program should support that model?
                            badcaps.net

Comment

Originally posted by qba82 View Post
                              Hi, just patched 9470m and now I get white screen instead bios on startup, program should support that model?
                              did you read the first page? did you make a copy of the original bios before writing? write the copy back to the chip and see what happens..
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I have uploaded old bios and it works again, but it has bios password, after that I have downloaded bios from internet for that model, cleared ME region, and it finally works
                                badcaps.net

Comment

Hey Can you please help me with this BIOS PASSWORD, I managed to upload the date
                                  Can you please help
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by animorca11 View Post
                                    Hey Can you please help me with this BIOS PASSWORD, I managed to upload the date
                                    Can you please help
                                    It's not BIOS file. the content is empty (filled by FF).

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
                                      It's not BIOS file. the content is empty (filled by FF).

i AM SORRY for bothering you, I bought CH341A and I have tried to read the bios but nothing works any help ?

Comment

Originally posted by animorca11 View Post
                                        i AM SORRY for bothering you, I bought CH341A and I have tried to read the bios but nothing works any help ?
                                        - i think you must remove the bios chip from motherboard. Even tl866II programmer fsail to read dirtectly on motherboard. good lock

Comment

hello my name is tom I am new I have a lost hp elitebook pass I read the mix25l3255 chip I did several tests in hex in dump but it does not want to skip the security who could help me please

Comment

Working...
                                          X