X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to all!

Just here to introduce myself to the community. I have stumbled across this forum a couple times while working on motherboards and couldn't help but notice the great enviornment of this forum.

As for myself, I'm an electronics student working part-time at a computer shop. I run into problems more often than I'd like to admit and figured I could just ask for help here.

I also hope to contribute to this site within abilities. That's it I guess.

Comment

Hiya Pals...

I've been for a while working with computer as a hobby, so I just found this interesting forum.

BTW thanks in advance for all the help and support that I have seen around here.

Cheers!

see you around..

Comment

Hey all,

I'm a Biological Sciences student from Hungary, 22, however I had lots of interest in repairing anything. I've started with DSLR's and lenses (now counting almost 6 years), and now continued for PC and laptop parts, strictly as a hobby.

I was inspired a lot by Louis Rossmann, our hero for right to repair.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Guys. Im interested in repairing laptops & have a basic understanding & repair skills.

Comment

Hello all,

I'm looking for a place to share information about electronics repair. I finally found this site and very grateful that I did.

Comment

hello.
              my name is Dmitry, I am an electrician, my hobby is repairing broken things. I am very glad that I came to this forum in my search. there are a lot of interesting things and there is a lot to learn.

Comment

Hello, I'm Bertrum, Petaluma, CA. I'm trying to find a schismatic for an ASUS laptop Model FX504GD (-ES51 ) motherboard. # on Board- DABKLGMB8DO REV -Bios version 322. so far I've found nothing on the asus website. Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                  My name is Victor. I'm an electronic engineer and my hobby is to repair any kind of electronic devices.

I have found this forum very useful and I would like to be part of this community

Comment

Hi,
                    Hope everyone is well, I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while now, and it’s been of much help. I own a repair shop focused mostly on basic phone repairs, but I get laptops thst need some soldering once in a while. I’m hoping to be able to offer some help once in a while, and to possibly offer some schematics or boardviews that are only available via paid ressources, when possible.

Comment

hello
                      i am goodspeed from Ghana. i live in accra and my love for working on computers got me studying how to fix laptop motherboard. i am learning now and i hope to learn more from this site.

Comment

Hello,
                        my name is Kristijan and I am from Croatia. I have registered here because I saw a lot of good info of graphics cards pcb-s.

Comment

Hi to all from Aruba. I am a retired IT guy, mostly software, started with IBM 370 mainframes in 1978.

Now I have 5 pc motherboards waiting to be repaired.
                          And 4 vintage amplifiers.
                          Current repairs:

ASRock B365M Pro4 - not starting, no POST
                          GigaByte H81M - power cycling on/off
                          ASRock H61M - not starting
                          Jingsha B75 - 4 beeps memory problem
                          GigaByte B250 - VCore problem

Comment

Hello, i'm David from Argentina, i'm living in Mexico City.

Cheers for everyone!

Comment

yo hello

Comment

Greetings,

I just registered so I am obviously new here. My background is that I am an EE and am also retired. So, my electrical skills may be somewhat dated. My career was in the power distribution industry so anything in electronics is not my in my particular expertise, but I certainly can understand the concepts.

Anyway, what prompted me to join was that I am currently troubleshooting an LG TV and have spent days scouring the internet for information. I kept running across various (and excellent) information from this forum, so I have concluded that this must be the place where are all the helpful and technically competent people live!

So, I appreciate you all having me and maybe I can also help someone else at some point. Not because I am any smarter than anyone else; I have just lived long enough to see things maybe others have not!

Comment

Hello all you 1(ones) and 0(zeros). My name is Paul, and sad to say all I got is a high school diploma. I am from right out of Phoenix,AZ. On the westside. I do not dye my hair so the gray is starting to come in. But I still like to learn, I like to tear things apart to see what makes them tick. I really like great engineering. I do a fair amount of auto repair work.. The old stuff is so much easier to work on. But I love to build computers. I have a small little work shop, so I custom make a lot of of parts because I like to and I am cheap and half the time broke. My son hates it, But I tell him to pay attention because when I am gone he is going to have to make this stuff if he wants to save money. I dig all of your knowledge and information.

Comment

Hi all! My name is Kevin. Have brought a few dead TVs back to life with some new capacitors, but some of the fixes are getting more difficult for me to troubleshoot. The resources on this site should help immensely!

Comment

Hello I am Justin from Uk need help with my bricked tele

Comment

Hello all,

I'm very interested in electronics, have bought essential equipment (solder iron, power supply, hot air station, ...) and also have done some fixes. I expect from this forum to learn new things and help others in sharing informations.

Comment

Hi, I'm the BBQKing and I am seeking help with fixing my TV. I noticed that the fuse is blown on F601. It requires A/125V. I know how to fix cars but not electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X