This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! I've got here, looking for resources to fix the backlight issue of an old Samsung LE40F86. You are doing great job here guys.

Comment

I am happy to find this board. I retired a few years ago from a totally different field than electronics, but electronics was always my love. Back when I was in High School (1977...) I loved electronic shop and ham radio. I built many Heathkit kits. I started college as an electronic engineering major and two years in decided I did not want to spend my time behind a desk designing devices, I wanted to work with my hands. I changed majors and moved into another field. Now that I am retired, have lots of time and can afford some toys I have decided to indulge in my passion "Electronics".
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-17-2021, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Hello guys, here to learn some and then experiment some.

cheers!

Comment

Hello, I'm George and i hope to learn some new things about electronics here

Comment

Hello! I'm Cy, thanks for your expert shared knowledge!

Comment

Hello badcaps guys from Spain!!!

Comment

Hello from Germany :-)

Comment

Hi everyone. Love this site, it's always been a great reference for finding info about power supply caps and motherboard repairs. Always looking to expand my knowledge!

Comment

Hi
                    My name is Merly.
                    I am fascinated with the functions of Laptops, Cell Phones, Home audio, etc.

Comment

Hi
                      My name is Barry and i reside in Mumbai India. I love electronics and i love to attempt any electronic repairs of Laptops, home and professional audio amplifiers, musical keyboards, guitar processors etc.

Comment

Hello
                        My name is Dimitar and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm fascinated with functions of Laptops, PCS and cell phones.

Comment

Hello BadCaps,

My name is b, I'm from the UK England.
                          I just found your wonderful forum and I am looking forward to learning lots of new information, thanks for having me on BadCaps.

Thanks, B.

Comment

first

Comment

Hello,

My name is Kiran - obsessed with Short Circuit films, and that's how it all started. Love learning to fix all kinds of tech, well because it's just cheaper that way!

Thanks

Comment

Afternoon!
                                I love figuring out circuit problems, and learning how they work! Looking foward to Asking a lot, and hopefully helping where I can!

Mike

Comment

Hello everyone, a pleasure to be part of badcaps, greetings

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hey Yo,
                                      I was advised by someone on Youtube to check in this forum.
                                      New to electronics so I'm learning new things every day.

Comment

Hi, I'm Alex.

Comment

Yo,
                                          I was shown this forum by Learn Electronics Repair on Youtube.
                                          New to electronics too, so I'm learning new things every day. Currently looking at a Vega64 and noticed a resistor is loose. Need soldering guidance

Comment

Working...
                                          X