60LN5600 white reflective sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60LN5600 white reflective sheet

So I had to replace the LED lights on this TV and that worked out nicely. But the White reflector sheet that helps to diffuse the led lights evenly was glued into the back chassis which had to be removed to replace the LEDs.

Placing the white reflector sheet caused it to not sit evenly - causing weird diffusing when TV was all put together. Picture is still decent, but now there are dark and light spots due to the white reflector sheet not sitting against the back chassis.

Anyone have thoughts on replacement white reflector? or do I just scavenge broken TVs for that part and "cut and paste" until I cover the back chassis decently?

is this a special type of white reflective paper? Is it purchasable as a roll even if it isn't glued down and just use double stick tape?

Re: 60LN5600 white reflective sheet

probably just scavenge some and get it to lay flat with good 2 sided tape or adhesive.

Comment

I did a 60LN awhile ago with the taped down sheet and never again. In hindsight, it would be better to cut out the strips with an exacto knife instead of trying to remove the sheet. I have salvaged reflector sheets from cracked screen TVs for patching (burn damage, bad previous repairs). I use shipping tape to tape them down.
      Last edited by neilc6; 05-23-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...11975492%21rec
        I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Working...
        X