This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone. Not alot to say about myself. Just a fixer upper that dabbles in all kinds of stuff. I know just enough about everything to make me dangerous, which led me here. Expanding my knowledge base a little more.

Comment

Hi, I've got a Samsung TV model UE48F5000 that reboots every 20-30 mins. I suspect power supply to will be checking for dodgy caps first and trying not to ask too many stupid questions.

Comment

[

Comment

Hello everyone, it is a pleasure for me to be in this forum, I am a computer engineer by profession and I hope to learn and support everyone who requires my help

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm an electronics engineering student. In my free time I repair stuff. Came here to expand my knowledge.

Comment

Hello !
              I m Mayank Tater i live mumbai india
              I love to do computer and laptop repair work and i m doing since I was 18 now i turn 25 old
              May be it is most important that you guys want to know about me

Comment

Hello all
                i'm an fixer of a lot off things, also electronics. I have several alienware laptops two i have partional fixed but one I have a bigger problem whit one. and for that one I have found this forum for some scematics.

Comment

Hello!

Found this site while researching replacement caps for my Pioneer PL-55DX turntable.

Comment

yo!! so glad i found this place. hoping to get help with my friends locked bios.
                    Last edited by aquanutz; 01-05-2022, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Hi All,
                      I am a telecom operations engineer.
                      I started out almost 30 years ago as an emergency vehicle upfitter, then worked my way up from mobile to base station, psap, and paging equipment, then got a BS and MS. Now I work in a wireless wan network setting. I love what I do.

Comment

Hey
                        I am Sergei Cheban, I am retired, but still studying and therefore your forum is very interesting to me. I hope to find here a lot of interesting things for myself and would be glad to be useful for members of the forum

Comment

Hi
                          it's nice to be here

Comment

Hi there,

I'm a 40 years old computer science guy with some micro skills in electronics. I'm trying to repair a rx580 sapphire for 2 months now but it seems that I can't do it alone (as I already said : micro skills XD).
                            I tried to read and learn a lot of stuff from here but since I have found what's wrong with my card I think the best way is to open a thread

Comment

Saying hello....50 something Amateur Radio operator and Jeep Junkie in Oklahoma. Here to get some help with a power supply for my beloved large-format printer, and to learn all I can from the people who know more than I.

Comment

Just stopping by, saying hello, love electronics since a kid, long time ago. I enjoy repairing cars and computers, always eager to learn more.
                                Thank you

Comment

Hello,

My name is Nitzan , nice to meet you all.
                                  I love to fix stuff specially if its connected to the electronic world.
                                  So from time to time I am trying to take a small project of bad computer/receiver and fixing it.
                                  I pumped this forum when I tried to find some data on MacBook . I hope you can help and guide me through the process of bringing the MacBook live again.
                                  thank you all.

Comment

Hi all

I am new here
                                    Found this forum somehow and seems nice , and since 48K spectrum I "burn" PC´s
                                    here i am

Comment

Hello and thank you for accepting me. My friends and colleagues call me TheGeek. I have been working on various technology fields for around 40 years now. I came upon this forum while trying to troubleshoot a laptop issue my child purchased through Facebook over the holidays.

I look forward to learning from the group and hope I might have some expertis to help another

Comment

James here!

Been on the hunt for some good tech forums and a friend mentioned this.

Hope to get answers to some demoralising problems I encounter as well as assist others when possible!

Comment

Bonjour â tous,
                                          Je m'appelle Stéphane, j'ai 51 ans, je suis Français et habite Toulouse.
                                          J'ai découvert le forum ce jour grâce à une recherche pour flacher (si c'est le bon terme) un bios HP d'un ordinateur acheter par ma sœur à son entreprise.
                                          Malheureusement ils n'ont pas supprimer le code administrateur du bios ! Et pour le faire il faut l'envoyer à Paris car ils ne veulent pas lui communiquer le code administrateur. Ce qui est normal...
                                          Donc, je vais essayer de lui flacher avec votre outil. Je vous dirais e qu'il en est.
                                          Ah c'est un Probook 650 G2.

Merci d'avance pour votre accueil

Bonne soirée

Comment

Working...
                                          X