This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hola buenas noches soy tecnico de ordebadores y me han hablado muy bien de este foro para busqueda de esquematicos y recomendaciones de averias me inscribo porque aparte de hacerme falta algun esquematico yo yambien podria ofrecer soluciones a algunos problemas que puedan surgir a miembros del foro, Gracias por este foro tan estupendo
    Last edited by teo2008; 09-17-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hiya

Comment

hi i'm hiru and im newbie here from philipines hope i can help u guys....

Comment

Hello every one
            I'm besho from Egypt

Comment

Hello, I'm from Myanmar and I started repair Graphic cards repair services for a while ago. Hope I can solve many frustrated solution with the help from my seniors here. Thanks you so much Admin teams.

Comment

Hi everyone I had an account here before but I changed my email address so I'm starting again from a new, my last post was back in 2016 it's 2021 now

Comment

Hi all.
                  Found this forum whilst searching for SMPS repair tips, so thought I should sign up and jump onboard.

From London, England although have spent most of my adult life in other countries.
                  Currently in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Comment

Hello everyone.

I am AtomicHuggy from Alberta, Canada. I have spent a couple of decades in automotive electrical but have always been more interested in electronics. I have come here to learn more about electronics and also to get my feet wet in my first forum.

Happy to be here and thank you to those that keep this site up and running.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi fellow repairmans!

Comment

Hi fellow techs! From the UK - Great site !

Comment

Hello everybody! I'm happy to be a part of one of the best tech community forums.

Comment

ola sou de Angola agradeço muito por estar aqui, aqui há muito conteido

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm 'mccurly' from North of Portugal.

I am here to learn and, if possible, to contribute with my humble knowledge to you.

See you around here then!

Cheers!

Comment

Hello all. I'm the usual Jack of all trades, Master of none. Started at a very young age (i'm 63) trash picking discarded electronics. TV's, radios and anything else that looked interesting that I could take apart and and maybe even get them to work! At age 14, got a job making $1/hr at a TV repair shop. Became an expert at testing tubes and cleaning out those old console Tv's. Next got a job as a technician at Mars Electronics and read up on components whenever I could. Later on I got into the amusement business fixing electro-mechanical pinballs, shuffle alleys, etc. Started working on video games in the early 80's. Gained a lot of experience working on mother boards and monitors and power supplies among other things. The TTL Cookbook was my bible. First processor I worked with was the Intel 8080 triple supply cpu. Later switched to manufacturing automation and finally software. Now semi-retired and loving it!

Comment

Bonjour
                                    Je suis un nouveau membre. Je suis francophone. Pour mes prochaines publications, soyez indulgent si mon anglais est un peu tordu.
                                    Merci

Comment

Hello
                                      I am a new member. I am a Francophone. For my next posts, please be indulgent if my English is poor.
                                      Thank you.

Comment

Hello! I'm new here. Trying to fix the family tv, which seems to have a few issues with it that fortunately are common and hopefully not too big a deal. Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hi I’m new here. Having issue with power board from Samsung tv. Hopefully I can determine if it’s worth fixing. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X