Power Supply 2273+3362 PSU in STBY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Supply 2273+3362 PSU in STBY

Got a PSU that I can't seem to find a manual for "Power Supply 2273+3362".

5V and 12V is present and I PS/On bridged turned on the backlights although the led were flickering and could be culprit as the monitor has been idle for some time.

D2 Diode has 12V on both sides which seems a bit strange?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-09-2021, 06:07 AM.

Re: PSU in STBY

C910 and R901 solder joints look a little suspect. If you have an ESR meter check all the electrolytics
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Power Supply 2273+3362 PSU in STBY

As do both solder joints on R930.

Comment

Re: PSU in STBY

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        C910 and R901 solder joints look a little suspect. If you have an ESR meter check all the electrolytics
        I don't have an ESR meter but I already changed out 3 caps that were swollen, I think the problem is in the low voltage switching or the led

Comment

If D2 voltage is 12v on both sides it because the led boost circuit is not working, likely cause is an open led in the backlight circuit. If the backlight is open, the circuit will go into over voltage protection and shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
            If D2 voltage is 12v on both sides it because the led boost circuit is not working, likely cause is an open led in the backlight circuit. If the backlight is open, the circuit will go into over voltage protection and shut down.
            Correct, bridging PS/ON indicates a power loss when the led strip is connected and will put the rest of the system in protection.

I've removed the led strip and will consider ordering it.

Thanks you all for the input.

Comment

Working...
            X