• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

It will work on lenovo x280? I5 8th

Comment

Originally posted by LatinMcG View Post
      Patch for T495 (Amd Ryzen) i posted works with the generator from LBE !!
      Can you post the patch or is the patched bin the file you have already posted ??
      It's for an T495 Ryzen 5

Comment

Originally posted by anafale View Post
        Can you post the patch or is the patched bin the file you have already posted ??
        It's for an T495 Ryzen 5
        Post the original BIOS

Comment

@zborek91
          By the model number, yes, it will work to unlock a ThinkPad X280.

Comment

hi i need T460s patch.

Comment

how to create patch file.

Comment

This worked perfectly on X270. Thanks!
                No bugs to report.
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-05-2022, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fraymaker View Post
                  I have carbon x1 gen 3 (20BS) and I cannot unlock the bios. I get 10 beeps and no display with patched bios. The problem seems to be the absence of a supervisor password. Seems like I cannot unlock bios without it. But I cannot set the supervisor password, the bios file has fingerprint protection and startup password. I cannot enter bios even in read-only mode(or don't know how to). Is there any workaround for this problem? Is there any other way to patch the bios?

P.S. I have attached the original unmodded bios. Thanks in advance.
                  Help is still needed I have entered the bios and the supervisor password seems to be on so now I have no idea at all... I tried with and without SSD, with and without bios battery. Anti-tamper button pressed down. Pretty much out of options. Any help and I mean any help is greatly appreciated.
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                    File come from EgyFaxLab with key
                    i mod with no key
                    try

Can you share how to fix it with IDA?

Comment

Originally posted by 07sri View Post
                      Thanks for putting everything together with the Python script Knucklegrumble, it worked perfectly removing the Supervisor password on my x280 yesterday
                      hello, can you share your x280 BIOS clear pas

Comment

Originally posted by onlylove17 View Post
                        hello, can you share your x280 BIOS clear pas
                        You need to patch your own.Use the Autopatcher at post #1 and follow the instructions carefully.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i have bios patch from EgyFaxLab with key, help me unlock no key for bios lenovo T495s.
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by minhduc18 View Post
                            i have bios patch from EgyFaxLab with key, help me unlock no key for bios lenovo T495s.
                            your key ??

Comment

Originally posted by jefli View Post
                              Please how did you read the bios on the Lenovo X280? Was it necessary to remove the chip? I'm using the CH341A with bios on the board and the reading is corrupted.
                              Did you Read with clips Holder?? Or soldering methods??if u use clip holders some time datas will be lose. So u always prefer to soldering methods 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post
                                your key ??
                                i have no key, but Maxpower3 can fix mod with no key.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minhduc18 View Post
                                  i have no key, but Maxpower3 can fix mod with no key.
                                  try
                                  Attached Files

Comment

try
                                    thank you verry much

Comment

or try maybe password

X5NTRALL

you kept the original?
                                      windows key and serial number has disappeared
                                      Hi just wanted to say thanks, that was very helpful.

Comment

thanks, good job

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by CornholioGSM View Post
                                          1) download and install python (i have 3.8.5)
                                          2) download and unpack tool lenovo_autopatcher_0.2.zip to own folder
                                          3) make dump of bios image xxxx.bin, check twice if is dump correct
                                          4) put bios dump into autopatcher folder
                                          5) in autopatcher folder hold shift + press right mouse -> open command line window
                                          6) in CMD write "autopatch xxxx.bin" and wait for results

*** if you got something like python error, then is simple solution - copy all files with bios dump from autopatcher folder to python folder root...for example
                                          C:\Users\vaio\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38
                                          ...then again open Command line in this folder and again "autopatch xxxx.bin"

tested on w7
                                          I tried as you instructed but the CMD window just appeared and then disappeared quickly. Nothing happens next. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit, python 3.8.5. Lenovo Auto patcher 0.2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X