• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, Im here to brush up my repair skills

Comment

Hello,my name is Adam and I am glad that I found this forum. Hopping to increase my knowledge around here.

Comment

heelo, ineed some help for my hp pavilion dm4-1209tx. i need BIOS bin file. i hope i can contribute my knowledge and skilsl i had.

Comment

Hello i'm new here.I'm coming from serbia

Comment

I come from Mexico and there's not much anything else to be said. I study Mathematics but I'd like to learn board repair as a sidegig

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello all!

Comment

Hello I am from Croatia. I am here to learn more about bios thematic programing.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the support, my name is Christian Espinosa im from mexico, ive search for a long time one page with full bios and other tools for my repair workshop, thanks for all comunity for this page, and hello

Comment

Hello everyone - I guess I'm a bit "new wave" as far as my background goes, originally from Illinois but studying abroad currently. have done some tinkering here and there as far as hardware goes, some software development stuff but nothing too major. Looking forward to learning more about board repairs, BIOS modding, and anything else that I might find interesting!

Comment

Hello fellow repair men and women

Comment

Hi all im after some advice for my gigabyte gtx 1060

Comment

Hello, I'm new here, awsome forum!!! Keep it that way!

regards

Comment

Hi all, I started in the 90's with a friend who wired up a TI-83 to a parallel port so we could put games and apps on our calculators. We would then use the transfer cable to give them out to people in class. Very fun stuff!

Comment

Hi my name is Juan and I really appreciate the welcome, I want to learn from all of you
                                I know a little bit about electronics but I want to learn more.

Comment

Hello,
                                  New member here, from Algeria.
                                  look forward to learn from the Guru's
                                  currently dealing with 2 Toshiba Tecra.
                                  and a big thanks to this great community

Comment

Hi

Comment

I am hoping I learn more about my system from all you wonderful people

Comment

Howdy! Name's Randall from Philadelphia, USA. I love messing with the microcontroller/creator space and now I'm going to start playing with the big toys

Comment

Hello
                                          My name is Kevin and my strong point is letting the magic smoke out of components.

Comment

Working...
                                          X