• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motherboard schematics archive?

i got bunch of schematics too... consider giving me account. thanks

Comment

please somebody tell me whats inside of the directories bell and byte, i started downloading yesterday night and it is still downloading

Comment

Oh man, there's readme's in those folders.

Byte folder is an archive of Byte computer magazine issues from all the way back when it was started.

You can see one such issue here: http://archive.org/stream/byte-magaz...ge/n1/mode/2up

The versions on the ftp are much higher quality and bigger in size.

Bell is an archive of Bell System Technical Journal which were some tech notes released between 1922 to 1983 by Bell Labs and are full of theory and technical innovation notes.

It's just historical mainly, but they do explain a lot of things with lots of theory and math so they can be helpful if one tries to understand some standard or protocol or see how something was designed in the past

You can view some of them online here, along with better explanation: http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bstj/

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
          Oh man, there's readme's in those folders.

Byte folder is an archive of Byte computer magazine issues from all the way back when it was started.

You can see one such issue here: http://archive.org/stream/byte-magaz...ge/n1/mode/2up

The versions on the ftp are much higher quality and bigger in size.

Bell is an archive of Bell System Technical Journal which were some tech notes released between 1922 to 1983 by Bell Labs and are full of theory and technical innovation notes.

It's just historical mainly, but they do explain a lot of things with lots of theory and math so they can be helpful if one tries to understand some standard or protocol or see how something was designed in the past

You can view some of them online here, along with better explanation: http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bstj/
          thx.

Comment

Looking for a schematic for an Intel D865GERG3 motherboard. Does anyone have one? This forum seems to be more oriented toward laptops rather than motherboards in general. Perhaps I am in the wrong forum?

Old proverb say.........If you shoot at nothing, you will hit nothing (George Henry 10-14-11)

Comment

Originally posted by everell View Post
              Looking for a schematic for an Intel D865GERG3 motherboard. Does anyone have one? This forum seems to be more oriented toward laptops rather than motherboards in general. Perhaps I am in the wrong forum?

You must be joking, this Forum covers practically everything, take a proper look here, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/
              You just happen to be in the Laptop section
              Am I missing something, I just noticed that you have posted 882 Posts in it
              Last edited by trebo; 03-30-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Nearly all of my posts are in the power supply section. Power supply troubleshooting and modifications has been my principle interest. I would like to see a section of the forum devoted to motherboard troubleshooting. I thought that this section is the closest to what I am looking for.

A few years ago, I wondered why techs did not repair power supplies, and what was wrong with them that people just remove and replace. So I started collecting bad power supplies and looking inside. That is when I found badcaps forums.

I have a dead Intel D845GERG3 motherboard from a Gateway computer which is dead. I know very little about motherboard troubleshooting. So thought I would begin by asking about a schematic in this section of the forum. So don't throw chairs.....
                Old proverb say.........If you shoot at nothing, you will hit nothing (George Henry 10-14-11)

Comment

Originally posted by trebo View Post
                  You must be joking, this Forum covers practically everything, take a proper look here, https://www.badcaps.net/forum/
                  You just happen to be in the Laptop section
                  Am I missing something, I just noticed that you have posted 882 Posts in it
                  No need for that mate. He's looking for a schematic. Either give him the schematic or don't bother responding.

Everell, what model is the dead Gateway, and are you sure that's the model name of the board? I can't find any info on it
                  Dell E7450 | i5-5300U | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Comment

still waiting for my account and link for my uploads...
                    calling the attention of the host..

thanks

Comment

I've uploaded my stash. Hope it helps somebody. Great work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by spleenharvester View Post
                        No need for that mate. He's looking for a schematic. Either give him the schematic or don't bother responding.

Everell, what model is the dead Gateway, and are you sure that's the model name of the board? I can't find any info on it
                        Gateway Model MFATXPNT ES2 Custom 500 (4-23-03)

Comment

pls all, I need schematic diagram for dv2 AMD.
                          anyone has this diagram,pls help me.
                          i got some schematic to add to archive also if I am permitted.
                          thanks

Comment

Should be that I think mate.
                            Dell E7450 | i5-5300U | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Comment

thanks
                              but i try to open the above links it asked for username and password
                              pls all, help me.

Comment

It's anonymous ftp, if it asks for user type "Anonymous" and for password, type anything you want.

It shouldn't ask for any password though, I guess you use a dumb web browser.

If you still can't download it with a browser, get a ftp client application like Filezilla (google it) and enter ftp.helpedia.com as the host and click Connect and you can browse inside the folders on the server to get the file.

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech008 View Post

thanks
                                  but i try to open the above links it asked for username and password
                                  pls all, help me.
                                  Any pdf that is locked can be opened free of charge here: http://www.pdfunlock.com/

Comment

thanks all for helping me
                                    i can download the files now
                                    thanks for much.

Comment

I think this should be a sticky

Comment

Yes me to, is any chance to get compaq evo n800c schematic ? I search on links in this theme but no luck.

Thank you.

Comment

I'm looking for a schematic, or at least a list of the caps and where they go on the board, for an ECS MCP61PM-HM (rev. 1.0b)

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. Next time I'll be sure and write down each cap as i pull it, I thought I was being smart replacing just the same kind, but managed to mix in a 470uF with the 1000uF's, so now I don't know where the 470 goes. DOW !

Comment

Working...
                                          X