Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo ideapad 110-15ibr very strange problem

Hello to All
    İ have an lenovo ideapad 110-15ibr with an motherboard cg520 mn-a804 rev 1.0 the problem is that ;

When i were surfing over internet (windows 10) laptop stoped responding , so i forced power off with power button keep pressed , after when i try to power it on, its ggetting power on but with no display then powers off after an few (4 ~ 10) seconds and always like this, i take out motherboard removed all power, bios battery and keep pressed power button 30 or may be more than 30 secs, but no change, i measured all the voltages of all coils, all are ok and present (3.3v,5v,1.35v,1.8v,0.9v , 1.05 no any mising voltage on all coils) i also flashed 2 different bios with an external spi flasher but all same symtoms, power on , no display after an while powers off.

At this sutiation mainboard consume 0.16A ,then when goes off current goes 0.01A (when you plugged adapter or psu , mainboard drains 0.02A then start to autopower on then goes to 0.16A then goes again 0.01A and powers off and this is like that cycle untill you press power button again, with all bios i flashed are same as well , but what i noticed is that, when you remove bios chip from the motherboard, and connect power , the system is powersnon again and newer powers off, it stays like that untill you cut power and that time current drain is about 0.20 - 0.22A , and this is so strange, when you re program bios chip and put back , its again 0.16A powers on and then off 😀😃😄 , what may be the problem ?? What to do next??

NOTE: There is no blown or damaged chips or components on motherboard , also there is no short circuit, the mother board also has onboard ram , (there is no ram slot as well to put any ram, ) and onboard celeron cpu, also i could not see an HM and GPU chipset on mother board , i think all is in cpu. Also even cpu has not an cooler fan 😀😃😄 only with an crappy heatsink
    What my be the problem?? Can be an defective on board ram problem??

Re: lenovo ideapad 110-15ibr very strange problem

No boady does not any idea??

Comment

i think it's the bios indeed if all the PWRGOOD & RST signal are present, a schematic or boardview would help to find those signal

Comment

Originally posted by kodox View Post
        i think it's the bios indeed if all the PWRGOOD & RST signal are present, a schematic or boardview would help to find those signal
        Thanks for your answer but i tested 3 bios (including orjinal) all is same symtoms and also all power outs coils are good ,but i did never programmed the EC firmware , can be the reason this ?? because i dont have flasher for ec chip, can i use the cf (cheap chaniese usb flasher) to program ec ?? If so how ?

Comment

It is a problem in a secondary source, you would have to monitor the different secondary sources with an oscilloscope, so you can see when this source falls.
          Last edited by piernov; 04-18-2020, 04:28 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

You already tried if the screen gives you video, it may be that video chips are heating up and therefore the attention or the voltage drops.
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-20-2020, 02:01 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Originally posted by orla View Post
              You already tried if the screen gives you video, it may be that video chips are heating up and therefore the attention or the voltage drops.
              No it has no video chip already , its all in cpu (hm chipset, gpu and cpu is on 1 chip all) also , i reflow cpu , write 3 different bios, all same , there is no mising voltages as well but same sutiation, stand by power ok, it goes up to 0.16A than powers of after in 4 ~ 8 sec. (Goes stand by state again) , dont know what to do more or what to do next?? Please any advise ??

Comment

it is most probable cpu problem.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X