X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All,
    From Northwest Ohio.

Looking to get more involved with Electronics.

Have a Masters and Bachelor Degree in Computer Science but I have mostly programmed the last 21 years.

I have recently been fixing a series of TVs that have been given to me.

Been successful on most....One I have been working on a few weeks now..has me stumped...

TVs usually end up with the kids or Extra TVs for the camper/garage etc.

Thanks
    Chris

Comment

hello everyone. i am hadi and i am new

Comment

and im a software engineer. i'm here because my monitor has problem and i hope that i find solution here.

Comment

Hello my friends!

I loved my soldiering-iron since i held it the first time in my hands and was able to meld metal!!! This was about 25 years ago and i am still love it more then ever!

I am here to get a better understanding in advanced Boardrepairs.

Thanks for everything!

Comment

Hello world since ZX Spectrum

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm Mihai and i'm from Romania.

Comment

Hi to all. I wanted to join the fun. So I could post my problem psu

Comment

Hello everyone I am new too this forum. My name is Howard.

Comment

salubrious salutations!

Comment

Hi everyone ! I'm a computer repair located in France. I'm here if needed to ask bios dump. And of course I can contribute with the post of my own bios file.

I'm aslo intresting about the MB repair. I own an amscope (10 and 20x) and all electronic repair stuff , even my skills level is beginner for now.

I watch a lot of vidéo of Luis Rossman and Sorin (Electronic Repair Scool) on YouTube.

Thanks for reading @all !

Comment

I restore vintage computers (like PDP-8/E, PDP-11, etc.) and vintage test equipment...

Greetings, all

Cheers, Lyle

Comment

Hello!

I am still learning about fixing some electronics and found this amazing forum that I am sure will help on my little quest!

Big thanks to everyone that is contributing to make this forum a great tool.

Keep up!

Raiden

Comment

Hello & thanks for allowing me to join the forum.

My pastime these days is shopping at the side-of-the-road store for broken electronic equipment thrown out by my neighbours. So for I've had luck fixing a couple of LCD TVs. Bad caps in each case! So now I understand this forum's name.

Comment

Hi all,
                              I'm from Madeira Island, a small island in Portugal.
                              I work on TI area since 2003 and found BadCaps.net while searching for GPU discrete to UMA convertions on laptops.

I have the formal education of a computer enginner (software) and I'm a huge fan of HW hacks and fixes (self-taught), so this forum (BadCaps) is like a gold mine for me.

I'm not very experienced in this HW hacking thing, but I'm very curious and with a insatiable need to learn, so please bear with me.

PS.: I'm ok with the soldering iron and I'm starting to get to know the hot air soldering.

Comment

Hello

Comment

30 years in the piball and video game bussiness looking to repair 200 + machines Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm glad to be a member of your forum!

Comment

Hello. Nice to meet you guys.

Hi
                                      I live in Korea.
                                      I have a computer repair job. I do not know much, so I came here to get some help. I want to get a lot of your teaching.

Comment

Hey guys!

Comment

Electronics

Hi i am a do-it-myself guy and i do this as leisure. i am fascinated by electronics..

Comment

Working...
                                          X