This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, i am Juergen (61 years). I´m optimizing a ZD-915 Desoldering-Station and looking for some Information.

Comment

Hi, I'm Roger, 55 years old. I grew up tinkering in the era when things weren't disposable. I still enjoy trying to fix things that would normally be thrown away.
      I found this forum trying to figure out what to do with an 11 yo Samsung Plasma TV that stopped working. Hopefully the forum will be a useful resource for other geek quests.

Comment

Hi All This forum is super.

Comment

Hello. I am starting a new repair business and love finding information resources to learn more. I would say I have a intermediate level of knowledge. I am always hoping to learn more. Thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone
            Just wanted to thank you for a site where a can get a little information on fixing Maxbooks etc., Just repairing for fun, not for profit.

Comment

hi everyone.. thank you for accepting im glad to know more or have more knowledge when it comes to repairing.. i know this forum help me a lot.. godbless all..

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by petabyte View Post
                  As this is a brand new forum, I thought I'd open up a thread to encourage new members to introduce themselves a bit.. now hey.. let's not get too personal.. ok ? ....

and so now.. you're stuck with me :P

so what's your story ? come on.. give it up..
                  So, I'm a musician/audio engineer who woked mostly in the 80s

Comment

More later....

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm new to hardware repair, just looking for some knowledge. I'm currently working on the help desk getting started in I.T. I appreciate the help here.

Comment

Hi.. I am indunil.. Electronic Technician..
                        I think both useful forums, Badcaps.net.
                        Thanks..

Comment

Hello everyone from Ukraine!

Comment

Hello everyone

I'm from France and glad to be here,
                            I will read the rules of forum and be back soon.

Marco

Comment

Hallo, anybody can assist me with the method to recovery flash method for lenovo legion 7 15imh05 81yt i9 10th gen cpu, rtx 2080 super gpu, tried the Fn + R method but not sure what the bios file name should be on the fat32 usb drive. Blank screen, keyboard lights up, sometimes the healing bios message displays but after healing screen blank again, i change cpu undervolt setting in advanced bios and after that screen blank and cant enter bios anymore.

Comment

Hi, regards from Poland !

Comment

Olá pessoal sou novo aqui, comecei um curso de eletrônica, estou muito animado e gostaria de contar com ajuda de vocês na medida do possível de cada um. Eu quero e sei que posso ser um bom profissional nessa área, desde já agradeço a todos

Comment

looking for info and board view for gigabyte rtx 3080 ti vision (GV-N308TVISION OC-12GD) cracked pcb right above the pcie lock point does "work" but not quite right. I know it's a 6 layer board and data line run VERY close to the crack and I don't want to start grinding away at the board just yet... not if I can just run some jumpers but not able to find a board view or internal trace layout any help on that would be helpful

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is pavelsayekat, I own a computer repair shot so I thought it would be a god place to learn about hardware repairing.

Comment

Hello! My name is Dominik Pechac and I repair phones & computers since 2015. Hope I will be helpful for you guys! I own a small repair shop in Chomutov, Czech Republic

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Fabio, I write from Italy and I'm 30 years old. Sorry for my poorly understood English. I am a smartphone, pc, tablet technician .... I also solved bios file problems in the past thanks to you Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                          X