• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, Regards from Poland !

Comment

Hello! Found your awesome forum by accident (thanks Google). I'm Evilmeeko, a tech guy for 20+ years in western MA, USA

Comment

Hey !
        Found the forum while looking to unlock Bios on HP ProBook 430

Comment

Hi, I' Dom, found this forum while looking for some tricks to unbrick some bricked T440s.

Comment

hi iam new here ; iam very intereset by this forum activity

Comment

hello everyone, I came by a google search for schematics, and I found it!, I hope I can also collaborate with the searches of others.

Comment

Hola a todos mi nombre es Gonzalo soy Ing. en Sistemas, nuestra empresa se llama Dr. ElectroPC estamos ubicados en Loja - Ecuador, estoy registrado con nombre de usuario drelectropc, nos dedicamos a la reparación de laptop mac y multimarca. Estoy presto aportar y contribuir a la comunidad en lo que este a mi alcance.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm currently studying IT and refurbish computers as a hobby.
                  I'm here mostly for schematics and BIOS files.

Comment

Hello Guy My Name is perezi am a laptop technician precisely motherboard I appreciate these site n thumbs up guys u doing a gr8 Job here

Comment

Hello my Name is Perezi

Comment

hi, I use kkyou for chats and do some repairs.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi , i am trying to search this forum for schematics and repair help, as I am a DIY engineering student.

Comment

well to start my Name is Haris Javed obviously you all can see that I am 19 and learning data science. I have started exploring this community and I like how everyone helps each other. I have been a computer geek since I was 12 years old. my friends always come to for help. but there are some problems that still need experts that's why I am here. Good Luck to me and All new members > BE happy thanks.

Comment

Hello, regards from Argentina. I'm a software developer and I like to repair things.

Comment

hi im trying to fix my lenovo, i don't have another powerful pc like that but also i like to do this kinda thing

Comment

Hey all! So glad I stumbled upon this forum from the Googles. My name is Deetch and I'm a lifelong computer nerd who likes to really breakdown how they work. Mostly been modding HP BIOS' of late in order to help folks access hidden settings. If you have some experience on the topic I'd love to message with you. All the best and cheers!

Comment

Hey Hi all,
                                      Im fascinated with systems from my early time,i finished my cs degree,went on with ccna,mcsa and then into penetration testing,bug bounty hunting later on the interest in board repairing pulled me off.I am happy to share my knowledge in this community.
                                      Thanks

Comment

Recently, I faced a CMOS password trouble on Lenovo X1 Gen 5 and found out BADCAPS via Google. Seldom knowing about ROM reading/writhing, but hope to clear my trouble with your favors. Thanks.

Comment

Hey, I'm new here, but have been reading though threads here before. I love old hardware and I guess I'm one of the younger members here, with much of my hardware being older than myself
                                          My greatest area of interest in mainboards almost exactly lines up with the great capacitor plague so I have quite a few boards that need a recap. I haven't done one so far but I am proficient in soldering. Probably my favourite board is the Abit KT7A Rev 1.3 which I am running with a Barton Athlon XP-M 2400+ 1.35V (AXMF2400FJQ4C) produced in 2005.
                                          The last reason it took for me to join the forum was that currently I'm trying to repair two laptops and needed schematics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X