This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, I am shy, reserved and serious and I like to share the technical and manual experiences acquired over time. As a boy I spent whole days admiring my uncle, a repair technician, who repaired tube TVs and washing machines. At 15 I took one of the first correspondence courses (electro radio school). Later I graduated in industrial electrical engineering. Then life took me in other directions but the passion for electronics remained. In the meantime, the evolution of micro components has definitely gone on. In my day the microscope was used to magnify insects or minerals. I apologize immediately for my poor English, I will try to be as clear as possible.

Comment

hi guys, i'm mike and i love to repair pc and everything related to electronics!
      I usually buy broken items because I love to fix them (I'm probably a little crazy )

PS: I'm not very good at English, but i'm learning

Comment

Hi, I'm Andy. Found this forum in the process of trying to fix my Yamaha AV Receiver.

Love fixing and upgrading things like old computers and audio equipment, but I'm in over my head with this one!

Used to work in a Maplin Electronics on Saturdays back when I was a teenager. Shame I can't buy components on the high street anymore :-(

Comment

Found this forum to fix my laptop bios.

Name is Tahir. Still a teenager but interested in everything electronic related.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Frederik from Belgium. A university economics student trying to fix my moms old TV.

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi all im new from germany .

Comment

Hi All,

I'm Paul, and I'm trying to fix an HP Zbook 17 G2 with a password protected Bios.

Found this forum, so hopefully I can get some help.

Comment

Hey y'all,

finally may have broken something without being able to fix it on my own

Comment

Hi all!

Greetings from Argentina.
                      Long term electronics technician, no degree.

Current job on IT. Home Lab for hobby. Repairs for friends and as therapy.

Nice site here, so hope to be arround and share!

Comment

hie everyone

Comment

Hi to all,
                          I've been repairing PCs and laptops for quite some time now and I'm finally stuck on a locked BIOS so I hope to find an answer and help here ...

Comment

Hi, introducing myself here, so I can begin posting about a problem I have with a SONY 65X930D tv. My son (13) and I are exploring the adventures of electronics repair. I have a mechanical engineering background, with mid-level electronics understanding. I enjoy the fun of little successes along the way, but especially the father/son time learning together! Thanks in advance for the value I can see in these forums!

Comment

New User here!

I like programming and i also im trying introducing myself in that world .
                              Also i like computers, rn im studying to be a computer engineer. I worked in a repair store and i learned a little of electronic and soldering.
                              I like just chilling and watch youtube in my free time or learn new interesting things...

Comment

สวัดดีทุกคน
                                ผมชื่อ chutidet เป็นช่างซ่อม

Comment

Hi all, I've always wondered just how easy it would be to resurrect a piece of hardware just by replacing some bad caps. So now is the time to give it a go on a dead video card..

Cheers!

Comment

hi guys, I'm just another guy looking to repair an old laptop

Comment

Hi guys, electronic engineer here, just getting into the repair side a little more as I find myself repairing friends phones and other electronics stuff etc. Looks like a great forum!!

Comment

Anyone know tv microprosesor programing file sites

Comment

Hello my name is Pavel and I repair Apple MacBooks as a hobby since 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                          X