This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I joined this to find help with my laptop, hello everyoane!

Comment

Hi Everyone. I just joined and wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. I retired a little over 1 year ago (an early retirement). I was in IT for over 29 years at a major hospital ,started in 1989. In the beginning we did it all, we were the "Helpdesk", supported main frames, pulled cable, supported dummy terminals and the few PC 8086's they had. We also did a lot of board repair so I have experience with soldering I have an Associates degree in Electronics and I am also a musician. I hope everyone is doing well during this COVID-19 outbreak.

Comment

Hi there guys my name is General Ndlovu it's nice to be part of this group

Comment

Newbie here!!

Hey all, the name is Ryan, some people call me "Philly", not that I'm from Philadelphia, the last names Phillips, thus Philly. Thanks for having me!!!

Comment

Hi. My name is Nick, and I have experience in repairing/recapping old tube radios, video games and other misc. electronics. Hoping to get some advice on repairing a CRT monitor.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for this wonderful site.
              I've just opened my repair shop (everything for electronics) in Germany, whilst having ten years experience in repairing mostly apple devices, smartphones and TVs.

Stay save and healthy everyone!

Comment

Hi there!
                I´m from Portugal and my name is Miguel.
                My registration is mostly as a hobby, I simply love repair broken eletronics.
                I setup in my attic a small reparing workplace :-)
                Hope to learn a lot with you all.
                Thanks and keep safe

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  I am Ben and my hobby is electronics.

Comment

Hello my name is Richard, my hobby is repairing hifi ,TV,s etc when it's possible , I use to repair VCR,s and CRT TVs in the day ( only has a hobby) so have some experience with electronic,s.
                    Now find that it's more Hifi etc that requires attention ie recaps etc. Glad I found this forum.

Comment

Hello new here name is beanz77. I'm looking to fix my flat screen. So glad I found this website I'm looking forward to learning how to fix all my electronics that need working on. Thank you for creating this site for all the people that will be able to learn from it.

Comment

Hey everyone I am Dean. I repair about anything I can electronic from my antquie radios from the 20,30,40,50's to newer electronics. I have been out of it for a few years doing other things now I am back into it and stumbled across this forum. Thanks for letting me join in !

Comment

hello, Everybody, this is Mohammed From Benghazi Libya
                          graduated from civil Engineering

I started in electronics repair as a hobby 6 years ago

now by the time, it is My business my Field is gaming machines Ps4 Ps3 and smps Repair

i joined to learn more from experienced global techs and improve my skills and share with you my little knoledge . thanks

Comment

My name is Dilum from Sri Lanka and I'm a Electronic Technician from1994 I've been working many years with electronic and electrical items and countless times. Still learning new tech..

I love to share the info and knowledge I have, so that's why I'm here, to share and learn.

My formal education is that of an electronic NVQ level.with computer software and hardware .I held a repaire service shop with a firm for over 18 years.. that job is gone now along with company .Stilldoing web marketing and elec...
                            Thanks all guys..!

Comment

Hi, I am an experienced electronics programmer trying to learn more about electronics repair and design. Found this forum and it looks excellent!

Comment

Hi there! New to this forum and looking for a solution for my "faulty" 60PK950

Great forum with great people as far as I can see!

Comment

Hi,

I'm a French Computer IT Support and i'm curious about how to play with arduinos

nice to meet all of you lads !

Comment

Hi all
                                    Just joined to ask some advice on a capacitor for an old PC Audio system!
                                    Looks like a very invaluable wealth of information on this site, hope to participate and contribute to repair threads in future
                                    Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm Tom.
                                      I have predominantly repaired moving lights / control / effects used in the entertainments industry, but I dabble with pretty much anything. While 'locked down' I started to learn C.

Comment

Hi, I am one of the many new people to this site, and I am here hoping to get assistance getting a Samsung Plasma tv up and running.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a electronics repair man trying to find a solution to a problem in a audio equipment and I found a solution from a member that sells parts that I need and therefore I need to contact him.

Comment

Working...
                                          X