Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

cant open ssh

Comment

Originally posted by zuping.guan View Post
      cant open ssh
      need to run the new ramdisk tool

Comment

hello everyone. i'm new here on the forum and i've been trying to bypass a t2 mac for a while now, but i don't want to spend a cent on it. so far i've only used the tool iremovalpro to put my mac into recovery mode. this at least shows me 3utools on windows and apple configurator on the mac. i can unplug the usb without any problems and my mac stays in recovery mode. what i want to do now is to make an ssh connection via kali linux to bypass the t2. i just don't know how. can someone give me a hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred1323 View Post
          hello everyone. i'm new here on the forum and i've been trying to bypass a t2 mac for a while now, but i don't want to spend a cent on it. so far i've only used the tool iremovalpro to put my mac into recovery mode. this at least shows me 3utools on windows and apple configurator on the mac. i can unplug the usb without any problems and my mac stays in recovery mode. what i want to do now is to make an ssh connection via kali linux to bypass the t2. i just don't know how. can someone give me a hand.
          My friend what you're asking it's almost impossible to achieve, doing this kind of unlock for free require a lot of experience & you need to know exactly what you're doing to achieve it, this is not a thing where someone can just type in text exactly what you need to do, people are willing to pay thousands to get a hold of the off-line method, do not expect someone coming here and dropping it off anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred1323 View Post

Oh look at that " i don't want to spend a cent on it " Well I promise you will have to spend, there is not way you won't spend a penny on it. I guaranty you, you will. What you are asking is just not feasible, maybe if you dream it hard, you can then wake up in the morning and materialize your dream into it! Give me the recipe if you succeed, I'll be eager to share it for free, because remember you may not know but here knowledge is always free and that's because we do not want to spend a dime on whatever we legally bought. Got that?

Signed Rat #1

Comment

yes i agree 100 percent. alone this is not feasible. the only way i see is to crack those bypass programs that already exist.
              maybe A.I will help
              Last edited by Fred1323; 02-26-2023, 03:13 AM.

Comment

as i said before ,some people of us want to donate and have legit reason to support people like you, that spend their life / time , to create this kind of tool.
                I'm still waiting , if you see when i created this thread...
                Laptop is repaired and on the side.

Comment

Can you tell us what you did and how?

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                    All these modification will work only if you can jailbreak the MacBook.
                    and that is possible only if you have Old BridgeOS compatible for jailbreak.
                    I have a A1990 with old bridge OS and I can change the SN board number etc on U4770, does that mina or whatever still work, and where can i download it pls? what do I do next? I tried DFU with a A1932 and end up upgrading my bridge OS and then board is dead.
                    The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by bradbadcaps View Post
                      I have a A1990 with old bridge OS and I can change the SN board number etc on U4770, does that mina or whatever still work, and where can i download it pls? what do I do next? I tried DFU with a A1932 and end up upgrading my bridge OS and then board died. anyone realized that these new boards can't take as much heat as older boards? 380 degree killed u6960 on A1932 while working on U4770
                      Good morning, anyone?

(Sorry, I'm new to this, and didn't realize taking to a banned person.)
                      someone show me the ropes please

Comment

Originally posted by bradbadcaps View Post
                        Good morning, anyone?

(Sorry, I'm new to this, and didn't realize taking to a banned person.)
                        someone show me the ropes please
                        good luck unlocking your A1990

Comment

Hello, Thank you buddy. if luck doesn't help i'll try caching the traffic on my router.

Comment

Hello guys,

Mina let's you boot the T2 ramdisk and it connects to device via ssh without registering the sn first. Is it possible to get ssh access from terminal to the locked device? Tried to ssh via known ports but device refuses connection, tried to capture also the traffic from localhost and I see it uses a port 2088 but I think that is the application port and also does not work for ssh. Can anyone maybe try to see if have any luck? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by c00l View Post
                              Hello guys,

Mina let's you boot the T2 ramdisk and it connects to device via ssh without registering the sn first. Is it possible to get ssh access from terminal to the locked device? Tried to ssh via known ports but device refuses connection, tried to capture also the traffic from localhost and I see it uses a port 2088 but I think that is the application port and also does not work for ssh. Can anyone maybe try to see if have any luck? Thanks
                              I'd tried the same route. I thought if another tool allows me to connect to the MB I could manually ssh and then do what I need to do. Not sure how these tools connect if that's the case? Perhaps a port scanner could be used to find which port is available?

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                I'd tried the same route. I thought if another tool allows me to connect to the MB I could manually ssh and then do what I need to do. Not sure how these tools connect if that's the case? Perhaps a port scanner could be used to find which port is available?
                                Port scanner can't find anything, I think that only way is to debug iproxy to check which port is mapped, or maybe a port mirror to usb-c but that's more difficult because I think it works only for network ports.
                                Another way is to simulate the ramdisk boot process since all images are already accessible on mina app, but this would need some skills.

Comment

Originally posted by c00l View Post
                                  Hello guys,

mina does not use ssh on his ramdisk tool, its webdev method, and btw the unlock method got patched now on bridge 7.4 mina reported bug to apple and collected money form apple for the bounty program

Comment

how to remove icloud lock from A1990

Comment

Master Liu screwed me goooood - I saw in a video he was using a t200 to read rom so i purchased one, but watching the video over there are no links to the actual software he uses. It looks like there is still no proper hardware method to unlock T2. I heard on older bridge OS it is possible. Is there a way we can find out what bridge OS a mac is using if it is activation locked?

Comment

There some posts on this forum that show the screen as it's powering up into recovery. If it gives an estimate of how long to load, then you won't be able to unlock by software.
                                        However, you can still pay for activation bypass services.

Comment

question: MDM issue can fix via flash of file bin from mina?

Comment

Working...
                                          X