Dell Latitude 7400 Bios Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 7400 Bios Password 8FC8 Suffix

Hello guys, i know my bios password but how i need to disable on boot ? always when i turn on pc, asks me password. How to disable that ?

Comment

Originally posted by ks1h View Post
      Hello guys, i know my bios password but how i need to disable on boot ? always when i turn on pc, asks me password. How to disable that ?
      can you post the 32MB bios backup and password ?? ... maybe someone succeeds and deletes it ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

is there anyway to do this from windows ?

Comment

Originally posted by ks1h View Post
          is there anyway to do this from windows ?
          No
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

please help to clear the password from the dump. serial numbers are not needed, any are possible. many thanks
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
              Thats Good.For some reason i cannot received Pm message.Better you request here if you want urgent need help.
              Hello im having a big Problem with the Dell Latitude 7400 it says Dell Security Manager Passwort... i can not find it online, it says #CHWL733F8F ... can you help me out please...

Comment

Can you help me with a patch for latitude 5500 with bios? thank you
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-06-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by claudiuccg View Post
                  Salut, ma poti ajuta si pe mine cu un bios pt un dell latitude 5500 cu parola. Multumes anticipat. Can you help me with a patch for latitude 5500 with bios? thank you
                  Off topic,its not a Latitude 7400. Start your own thread please.
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hallo,
                    please more informations about how to read the bios from dell 7400 with CH314A programmer without soldering: UC5 or UT2 & UT6

Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I was reading this thread and I have a doubt, the only way to get the bios file is by accessing the bios chip, soldering or is there any other way?
                      I have an 8fc8 with a locked bios that I cant even access the OS that I installed.
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Finch View Post
                        Hello, I was reading this thread and I have a doubt, the only way to get the bios file is by accessing the bios chip, soldering or is there any other way?
                        I have an 8fc8 with a locked bios that I cant even access the OS that I installed.
                        Thanks in advance.
                        yes, the only way to read the bios chip is to use an SPI programmer..more information can be found on the net ..
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Just trying to understand - what's the process for patching this BIOS? Do you just need to remove the ME section or is it more involved?

Trying to build a quick bash script to automate patching for both Dell & Lenovo - a multitool if you will

Comment

Hi, I am in the same spot, with a lattiude 7400 bios locked, service tag: hn97533-8fc8, had tried disconnecting the cmos battery and nada. Can you pass a suggestion..thanks greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hello can someone help me to unlock Dell Latitude 7400 bios password?
                                Here is my dump : https://easyupload.io/e0dmpf.

Comment

Originally posted by Karol View Post
                                  I am willing to modify a BIOS to unlock it. Who's lucky?
                                  HI! karol
                                  i have the dell latitude 7400 laptop and it is password lock with the suffix 8FC8 can you please help me thanks in advance.
                                  #8TB7ZY2-8FC8

Comment

Hello I have unlocked Dell 7410 but iv got manufacturing mode active, any salution ? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by alfa20fr View Post
                                      Hello I have unlocked Dell 7410 but iv got manufacturing mode active, any salution ? Thank you
                                      Read carefully the message on the screen when you get the message
                                      **** MANUFACTURING MODE ACTIVE ****

The solution is on screen.
                                      Joe's KMX1 Pro S, RevelprogIS, TL866II, CH341A, Vertyanov JIG 3.1, Eakins Microscope, Gordak 952, 30V/5Ah PSU, 890C+, T2L Thermal Camera, SVOD 3, etc.

Comment

Hi Karol it say alt+f to désactivant, when I did al+f iv got no data until I reflash the bois

Comment

Hello!
                                          @Karol, I see you're helping some of the people here who has the 8FC8 prefix.

Would you mind giving me a hand with this?
                                          My BIOS has currently set up an unknown administrator password.

Here's my BIOS dump.
                                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X