This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Yet another new member today, and probably questions that were answered long ago. But I guess that is why we all get signed up, with the hopes of hanging on to a TV that was outdated one month after we bought it on sale. Have already noticed a forum for FAQ about LCD. So I'm off to do some reading, thanks for being here boys. Oh, trying to fix a 42ld550 with no activity after switched on. Just flashing red, typical signs from the beginning were shutdown after a while of watching. Then wouldn't turn on, except on occasion it would oblige. To the point I am now, and zero picture/sound. Power supply sitting on the kitchen counter.

Comment

Hello ,

Shamsoul from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Working as Maintenance Technician ( System Maintenance, Windows, Printer, PC, Scanner Maintenance.. repair... all sorts). First PC format in 98', loves electronic, and still learning.

Joining badcaps to learn sumthing new and share my knowledge.

Currently trying to repair dead Laptop motherboard and troubleshooting LED/LCD monitor.

Badcaps Rocks...

Comment

Hi Hello Master and Boss.

Comment

Hello. Here for support

Thanks

Comment

Hi hello..I am A Computer Technician and i want to learn more..Thanks in Advance

Comment

Hi Guys,

My Name is Christian and I am from Germany and I love to fix electronics all the time
              Most times more related to Car-ECUs, but now i have a few Problems, and hope
              to find some help here.

Comment

Hello!
                Just saying hello to be able to make a new thread.
                Best wishes!

Comment

Hi... I'm Mhound.. Live in Langley, BC Canada.... retired electronic tech. Trying to get up to speed on flat screen tv's.. Really tough to find service info. Want to ask a question in the TV servicing forum, so will see you there once I am activated.

Mhound

Comment

Hi I'm just here to get some advice on my tv.

Comment

Hello! Excited to contribute and learn more about component level repair.

Comment

Hi all,

Great to see a forum still going strong since 2003.

My name is Mil and I'm from Sydney Australia. I work in IT Support and currently trying to troubleshoot my LCD TV and needs some help and advise.

Mil

Comment

Hi,

My name is Peter and I am from Emmen, the Netherlands. Needed some info about the DYP-42W2PLUS so I had to register. Needless to say when getting the info I was able to repair that PSU.

Comment

hello i am here for your bios help for my job

Comment

Hi,
                              I m Girish. Thanks for involving me in your forum. I would be really helpfull

Comment

My name is Will and I am a computer technician, but what brought me here is me wanting to repair a LG LED TV. I will write more about that in a separate post.

Comment

Hi,

Im Daphne and I fouund this forum when looking for issues on my samsung monitor. It looks like I have bulging caps and this also looks like the right place for help.

Thanks

Comment

Greetings from Ljubljana, Slovenia (not Slovakia, people often confuse our country). Glad to be aboard. My expertise is the RF and microwave stuff. I was brought here by a problem with my Panasonic plasma VT-20. Cheers

Comment

Hello there ! I found out this awesome forum while looking to repair my samsung screen, fixed it thanks to you guys, i hope become part of this community and learn a lot

Comment

Hey,

I am Noah from brussels, came here after i got a tv from a friend, which i am intending to fix and give someone that is restarting his life, if i succeed it may be a good moral boost.

Comment

My hobby it's the electronic and interest so much!

Comment

Working...
                                          X