Post IDs of obscure polymer caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post IDs of obscure polymer caps

The polymer section at http://capacitor.web.fc2.com/solidcapacitor.html is getting a bit long in the tooth now, so it would be good for members to post IDs for polymers they come across if they have the opportunity:

I'll start:

The brand is "Polycap", their website is http://www.polycap.cn.

Series in a nutshell:

RL - Ultra Low ESR
    RG - Low ESR
    RS - Higher voltage Low ESR
    RN - Miniaturized for tighter fits
    RF - Low ESR and 5000 hours

Please feel free to contribute and grow this thread if you have ID'd previously unknown polymer caps. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Re: Post IDs of obscure polymer caps

Next we have "JB" Brand CS series caps. They are generic Chinese SMD electrolytic caps and not polymers, and they're found in Uniden phones (Good phones otherwise, they just need their caps swapped, unlike VTech which is garbage).

There is one lone cap in the cordless phone itself, and one or two in the corded base unit. The rest of the base unit electrolytics are all radial through-hole.
    Attached Files
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

Comment

Re: Post IDs of obscure polymer caps

Up next is the Gemcon PM series polymer capacitor, with a 5000 hour endurance rating:

The capacitor looks ok on the inside, I would rate this brand as adequate.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X