Hello all,
    I am Luke from Germany!
    Greetings!

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

good morning everyone electronics newbie here

Comment

Hello.Really glad to know there are many electronics enthusiast here,just like myself.I started to take a license for TV-Radio assembly and repair at 18.At 23 my first job was car-radio repair next TV-VCR-Camcorder-Cordless Telephones and so on.I owned two service center for 14 years but now,at 61,I am unemployed,working only for parents and friends.Looking for help about a LED TV,I got impressed by this site,noting people wanted learning.I think we should be always apprentices.

Comment

Hello all,

I am Rasheed. Glad I found this forum. Thanks for letting me in.

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello from Des Moines, Iowa.
              I do computer and small device repair, and some component level repair.
              I've got some experience flashing / fixing BIOS / EFI roms for macs, and some PC's.

I actually got on to figure out how to remove the BIOS pass from an HP 840 G5, and thanks to a few of the posts I got it done!

Comment

: ترکیب کردن:like

Comment

hi

Comment

Hi all,

I`m Michal from Poland. I`m controls engineer with basic skills of programming (C++, C#) and electronics. I found this forum during research of how to fix my TV.

Comment

Hello my name is Rudy Espada . I have been working on mainly car audio and security in the early 90's but that business took a dive as all the new cars are coming equipped with alarms and remote starts . I would say when the first iPhone 3GS came out I started getting into screen replacements when it was a good money maker that really didn't last . Now I'm trying to get better at board level work lets see how that goes. Thanks for the add to the BADCAPS FORUM.

Comment

hello, i'm mexican i live in cancun and i need some help about bios winbond 25q64fws1q because i reseted the bios password than i restart the laptop, it aks me the password again, and i put the password and show me paswword incorrect. And the laptop doesn't load the operanting system windows 10

Comment

Hello, somebody knows about programming bios 25q64fws1q. best regards

Comment

Hello,

My name is Harry....I just joined as I got interested in TV repair!

Comment

Hello all,

It's been a really long time since I posted on a forum, what a refreshing change of pace

I'm an ageing coder that always tinkered with electronics, and I've always enjoyed how communities help each other in these technical fields, and I do need some help now, so there's that. I'll be sure to pay it forward though, as I have always done to be honest...

So, greetings, it's a pleasure to be here.

Comment

Good morning all

I am in France, I do computer troubleshooting, I am delighted to have found this forum. I do a little electronics too.

Thank you

Comment

Hi to everyone,

I'm from Poland and recently went back to electronics after many years of different occupation. I would like to refresh all the knowledge and get to electronics repair at goog level.

THX

Comment

What's up guys!

My name is Alec, and I'm from the US. Honestly, just kinda curious and decided to make an account!

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am new here, living in Jakarta, Indonesia. A married man have 3 kdis.
                                      Actually i am a mechanical engineer, specialized in 3D Mechanism Design certified by Autodesk.

Joining this forum to learn very helpfull infromation and knowledge "how-to" recognize troubleshooting and perform repairing of laptop motherboard.

Thank you for accepting my membership and stay safe

Comment

Greetings everyone, good to be here. I'm from small town in Nigeria. I work with laptop PCBs and I hope to learn more here. I also deal with preparing and maintaining automobiles.

Look forward to having a cordial relationship with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zilicon View Post
                                          Greetings everyone, good to be here. I'm from small town in Nigeria. I work with laptop PCBs and I hope to learn more here. I also deal with preparing and maintaining automobiles.

Look forward to having a cordial relationship with you guys.
                                          I mean repairing and maintaining automobiles

Comment

Working...
                                          X