A picture is useless. Upload bios dump.
      bios orig
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-14-2024, 04:00 AM. Reason: link deleted

Comment

Re: Unlock the Lenovo 300e Chromebook

google password

Comment

Use this dump. Turn on laptop, boot to recovery mode (esc, refresh and power, hold esc + refresh until in recovery mode). Press ctrl + D, press enter. Press ctrl + D and press enter again. Don't remember the exact process but the idea is to try gp tp developer mode. It usually says that dev mode is disabled but that does not matter yet. Anyway, you just need to wait until laptop restarts. It should clear all data. Then just let it boot normally and log in with your gmail account. Then go to settings and powerwash. After you powerwash, dev mode should be unlocked and you should be able to use any gmail account.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by RethoricalCheese; 06-27-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
            Use this dump.
            Thank you, but when performing this function, it displays information to me - "developer mode is off"

Comment

Yes, let it restart, then log in and power wash.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                Yes, let it restart, then log in and power wash.
                After resetting, the Internet connection is required. When connected, activates the old profile

Comment

[Chromebook] lenovo 300e bios chip model??

hello there i have a lenovo 300e chromebook that i lost the bios chip for..

i have the dump and i know its a 1.8v chip but i lost the chip while attempting to dump it ..

so please it anyone know what is the model of it hat would be dope

thanks

Comment

Re: [Chromebook] lenovo 300e bios chip model??

Originally posted by m3mo3y View Post

i have the dump and i know its a 1.8v chip but i lost the chip while attempting to dump it ..

thanks
                    If you still have the dump post it

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                      If you still have the dump post it
                      sure bro
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by m3mo3y View Post

thanks
                        You can use bios chip Winbond 25Q64FW. Fw is 1.8v bios chip.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                          You can use bios chip Winbond 25Q64FW. Fw is 1.8v bios chip.
                          thanks bro i tried this chip and it worked but the problem is that i cant activate the device cant login !! so im assuming that the chip is not working

and 25Q64FW is a 64mb chip and my dump is 4mb !!

Comment

I haven't work with chrome laptops that much. but I have unlocked a few in the past. it is very rare to receive a chrome laptop with a bios password. the problem I've seemed with chorme laptops is admin password, which have nothing to do with the bios but with the google account. in my case I have taking them apart and remove a screw to gain admin control. so the chip .bin that was shared here is not going to solve this issue. as for the activation, the .bin file is not going to help either.

Comment

Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen BIOS LOCKED

can anyone help

Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen , Bios is locked

this is my original bios dump 16mb, chip Type W25Q128BV
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen BIOS LOCKED

Flash this, try to switch to devmode (you probably cant but that doesnt matter). Let it restart normally after that. You should be able to log in now. After logging in, do powerwash. After powerwash, it should be unenrolled and with dev mode unlocked.
                                Attached Files

Comment

RethoricalCheese

Yessss your dump is OK

butttttt I tried 45min of your instruction...and every time when i try to LOG IN ,I have to connect it to the internet...after that, it locks again !!!

in the end I tried last chance:

on another chromebook i made a bootable usb with new chromeOS for this model(on motherboard is 300e/500e 2nd Gen)
                                  i installed new chromeOS on Lenovo e300 and after Power On , i try POWER WASH (ctrl+alt+shift) and I succeeded

after the restart, I logged in normally, everything works ok

Thanks RethoricalCheese

this is the solution for the Lenovo e300
                                  Last edited by tinto; 12-02-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Trying to go to devmode is important in this method. Maybe you did something different there that it didn't work straight away, not sure.

Comment

after all, You must install new chromeOS,and then POWER WASH

Comment

Well, I did come up with this solution and it has worked on hundreds of different chromebooks, including lenovo 300e. I have never had to install new chromeOS for it to work. But since it works for you and you are happy with it then its all OK.

Comment

Working...
                                        X