Lenovo 300e Chromebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen BIOS LOCKED

Hello my friends. I have this same laptop but apparently the bios is corrupt, it gives me a red and a green light when I connect the type c charger and the power button light is blank.
    this sequence is repeated all the time while the charger is connected. Any recommendation? Thanks in advance..

Comment

Re: Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen BIOS LOCKED

Try my bios dump from RethoricalCheese

Comment

Lenovo 300e Chromebook

Hi everyone I have Lenovo Laptop with Chromebook OS with gmail administrator password.

I try Reinstall OS form USB, try PowerWash Method but Chromebook Administrator privileges stay here.

Trying flash Bios Can fix this problem or anything else.

I upload some images of laptop.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by digitalpc; 04-28-2021, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo 300e Chromebook

Where's the bios dump file?

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
            Where's the bios dump file?
            Here
            Attached Files

Comment

Flash this file. It will not be unlocked straight away. You need to enable devmode first. It will not let you go to devmode but that's okay. You need to let it reboot into normal mode, which clears the system. Then you will be able to log in and powerwash. After powerwashing, devmode is unlocked aswell.
              Attached Files

Comment

Flash this file. It will not be unlocked straight away. You need to enable devmode first. It will not let you go to devmode but that's okay. You need to let it reboot into normal mode, which clears the system. Then you will be able to log in and powerwash. After powerwashing, devmode is unlocked aswell.

Working Perfect, thank you.

Can I use this dump for 6 laptops with same problem?

Comment

I don't know. It should change SN so I would say no. You would need to use a programmer anyway and modifying it is so easy so I don't see a reason to use the same dump.

Use hex editor to see differences. It's only 2x 1 bytes which are very easy to find.

Comment

I don't know. It should change SN so I would say no. You would need to use a programmer anyway and modifying it is so easy so I don't see a reason to use the same dump.

Use hex editor to see differences. It's only 2x 1 bytes which are very easy to find.
                    Do you have Bios dump for

Lenovo N23 Yoga

And

Acer C738T with same problem like Lenovo 300e

I upload my orginals
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-03-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalpc View Post
                      Do you have Bios dump for

Lenovo N23 Yoga

And

Acer C738T with same problem like Lenovo 300e

I upload my orginals
                      Off topic .
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

If it's a chromebook and has enrollment, just use the same method. It pretty much doesn't depend on what model it is (maybe with the exception of newest models). Just compare your file to what I sent you and you will understand what to do on other models.

Comment

If it's a chromebook and has enrollment, just use the same method. It pretty much doesn't depend on what model it is (maybe with the exception of newest models). Just compare your file to what I sent you and you will understand what to do on other models.

Thank you my friend I remove password in all laptops.

Thank you very much.

Comment

the 300E .. write protect disable is removing main battery per mrchromebox CR50 method

Comment

please help me
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i have a 300e gen 2 with windows and I forgot my BIOS password.
                                I can access to Windows normally

I don't know how to extract my BIOS bin.

What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Papanatas View Post
                                  Hi, i have a 300e gen 2 with windows and I forgot my BIOS password.
                                  I can access to Windows normally

I don't know how to extract my BIOS bin.

What can I do?
                                  Please, help. The Universal BIOS Toolkit 2.0 don't read my BIOS and fwtp64 give me error 200 and dont work.

What software I can use?

I Try:
                                  Innoextract: Error 1 when I try to extract BIOS from EXE package from Lenovo Website.

Universal Extractor: Says to me that the file is a game file and give me some errors.

Lenovo oficial tool: When I try to backup my BIOS, the program reboots the PC and install the lastest (WTF).
                                  I can't find anywhere the backup file.

Phoenix STC extractor (winphlash): says me to specify a new BIOS file that I can't find anywhere because I can't extract from lenovo exe package.

FPTW64: No BIOS found.

Universal backup toolkit: no BIOS found.

WTF is all that?
                                  Last edited by Papanatas; 02-24-2022, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Please, help. The Universal BIOS Toolkit 2.0 don't read my BIOS and fwtp64 give me error 200 and dont work.

What software I can use?

I Try:
                                    Innoextract: Error 1 when I try to extract BIOS from EXE package from Lenovo Website.

Universal Extractor: Says to me that the file is a game file and give me some errors.

Lenovo oficial tool: When I try to backup my BIOS, the program reboots the PC and install the lastest (WTF).
                                    I can't find anywhere the backup file.

Phoenix STC extractor (winphlash): says me to specify a new BIOS file that I can't find anywhere because I can't extract from lenovo exe package.

FPTW64: No BIOS found.

Universal backup toolkit: no BIOS found.

WTF is all that?
                                    Please, can anybody help me? I tried all...

Comment

Please, can anybody help me? I tried all...
                                      You need a programmer device to dump your bios from bios chip on mainboard.
                                      However, i can't not find bios for this model on Lenovo home page.
                                      If there is a bios file on lenovo homepage, the bios file is also incomplete so always back up the original bios file before doing anything.
                                      Last edited by hoaca388; 02-25-2022, 08:17 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        You need a programmer device to dump your bios from bios chip on mainboard.
                                        However, i can't not find bios for this model on Lenovo home page.
                                        If there is a bios file on lenovo homepage, the bios file is also incomplete so always back up the original bios file before doing anything.
                                        It's not possible to do with software?
                                        I see that in the almost all cases and for a big part of lenovo laptops it's possible.

Comment

It's not possible to do with software?
                                          I see that in the almost all cases and for a big part of lenovo laptops it's possible.

Up, in case anyone can help me to do that without a dedicated programmer machine.

Comment

Working...
                                          X