Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950QCG BIOS

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    Did you remove the main battery before you unplugged the connector to the display
    Yes you're right, I hope he removed the battery before playing with the display connector, otherwise pretty bad things can happen. Unfortunately, most users do not know that the display is constantly under power, even if the machine is in completely turned off state.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

No....o_o

Comment

No...o_o

Comment

Would the USB c to HDMI work though?

Comment

Update: I don't know why but I removed the SSD...and now its shows the Samsung Logo...and showed updating WPS(I don't know if it was updating the BIOS) but after that it just turns off and on. F2 to get to BIOS menu doesn't work. Might just end up paying 100 bucks to the Repair guy.

Comment

Originally posted by (D_D) View Post
              Update: I don't know why but I removed the SSD...and now its shows the Samsung Logo...and showed updating WPS(I don't know if it was updating the BIOS) but after that it just turns off and on. F2 to get to BIOS menu doesn't work. Might just end up paying 100 bucks to the Repair guy.
              Whats the history of the machine, has it been worked on before.What is the full model number,such as NP950QCG-K01US .What is the motherboard part number , is it BA41-02792A or BA92-20562A
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

It was owned by my friend. I bought it from him. He said he updated Windows 10 and long story short it won't go past the samsung logo. As far as I know he hasn't taken it to a repair shop. The only thing I've done to it is erase the SSD. The full model is NP950QCG-K01US. Motherboard part no. is BA92-20562A.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Whats the history of the machine, has it been worked on before.What is the full model number,such as NP950QCG-K01US .What is the motherboard part number , is it BA41-02792A or BA92-20562A
                  Any update?

Comment

...Don't know what happened but when I turned on the laptop today without the NVME SSD the BIOS loaded up but whenever I put the SSD back it gets stuck again on the samsung logo.

Comment

Working...
                    X