Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Originally posted by ELOUALI View Post
    Hi everyone I tried your script on an hp elitebook 855 G7, the problem on this model is that it has two 32 MB chips in this case is there a solution or not?
    I await your kind response thank you to all the staff
    You got confused. See attached image.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I'm probably wrong I'm sorry. so you could do it? or not ? are you encountering the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        You got confused. See attached image.
        I'm probably wrong I'm sorry. so you could do it? or not ? are you encountering the same problem

Comment

I sent you the unlock file at #644.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I sent you the unlock file at #644.
            yes I just tested it it's really great from you, all my respects,
            could you please tell me where I went wrong to correct my fault and support other people like you do with me

Comment

yes I just tested it it's really great from you, all my respects,
              could you please tell me where I went wrong to correct my fault and support other people like you do with me
              You have not differentiated the bios and EC files.

Comment

You have not differentiated the bios and EC files.
                it was only a typing error I applied and it didn't work I don't know why the size of the Ec is already 32MB if someone can explain to me I would be really grateful

Comment

it was only a typing error I applied and it didn't work I don't know why the size of the Ec is already 32MB if someone can explain to me I would be really grateful
                  RCunlocker not work for 32MB file.32 MB EC files are normal with new models.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                    This is a multitool and unlocker for several series of laptops. Works on Windows. No python etc installing needed, all included in package. Everything is tested by myself but since every laptop is not made equally, there might be edge cases. Always VERIFY your file after reading!!!

Unlocking
                    HP - ProBook, EliteBook, ZBook (including 32MB models)
                    Chromebooks from all various manufacturers
                    Apple - everything older than T2
                    More to come...

Information display (helps to verify file integrity)
                    HP - ProBook, EliteBook, ZBook (up to 16MB models for now)

Custom logo removal
                    HP - ProBook, EliteBook, ZBook (up to 16MB models for now)

Usage: Drag and drop .bin file to .exe file.

In case there are problems with unlocking your laptop, write a short description of the issue, upload original file and if possible, _unlocked.bin file aswell. Just crying for help is useless. Keep the topic as clean as possible.

You may ask for feature requests, I'll see what I can do.
                    how to use it

Comment

Hi, iwe dumped my bios, i hope, tried rcunlocker, flashed it and soldered it back, now i have a steady white light and flashing amber on the laptop (no worries if i fubared it) i really just would like to know if i did everything right.

Its a HP 850 G1

Comment

Originally posted by Zapy View Post
                        Hi, iwe dumped my bios, i hope, tried rcunlocker, flashed it and soldered it back, now i have a steady white light and flashing amber on the laptop (no worries if i fubared it) i really just would like to know if i did everything right.

Its a HP 850 G1
                        7z wasnt allowed

So, after a hex compare i cant see any difference between the read out and unlocked file, what am i missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapy View Post
                          7z wasnt allowed

So, after a hex compare i cant see any difference between the read out and unlocked file, what am i missing here?
                          Starting to think that the dump or the programming went bad, i have even tried to reprogram it with the org dump.

Reader/Programmer used is XGecu Pro Plus TL866ii-Plus
                          Chip auto-detect gave me three different ids, i went with N25Q128A as it says 25Q128A 13ECO on the IC.
                          Its not a winbond, funny thing is i have a second 850 G1, identical and that one has the winbond IC.

XGPro as software for programmer/reader.

Comment

Hello, can someone help unlock hp Elite Dragonfly G2?
                            Its 32mb bios and its says only 16mb

Comment

Originally posted by cikoritta00 View Post
                              Hello, can someone help unlock hp Elite Dragonfly G2?
                              Its 32mb bios and its says only 16mb
                              Here's your Unlocked file. If the password still there, upload your EC chip (it could be 16mb or 32mb).
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                Here's your Unlocked file. If the password still there, upload your EC chip (it could be 16mb or 32mb).
                                There its still password, thanks for helping
                                i upload ec its 32mb as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cikoritta00 View Post
                                  There its still password, thanks for helping
                                  i upload ec its 32mb as well.
                                  Unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
                                    how to use it
                                    by reading the instructions at post #1

Attached Files
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Tested on EliteBook 8560P and it works. Thank you all.
                                      When drag and drop .bin file i got Python error but it create _unlocked bin file.
                                      ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Hi,
                                        I Have a 430 G8.

is there any alternative that I could try that doest involve desolder the chip?

Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by AF1987 View Post
                                          Hi,
                                          I Have a 430 G8.

is there any alternative that I could try that doest involve desolder the chip?

Thanx!
                                          yes, knowing the password You have to desolder bios chipset, read the content with a programmer and post it here.
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>>
                                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X