X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Originally posted by Albo89 View Post
    someone can help me? thank you in advance
    In the rar file you posted there are 4 backup files and they are all different, where do these files come from? Which file is the file from your bios chip?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

No comment... except many many many thanks! Just read the chip with CH341 live (no need for solder/desolder) with clips, use the unlocked bin to write back and bingo... Job done! Another HP 440 G7 unlocked!

Comment

all files attached, are images of the bios, copied many times, before erasing the chip near the ram slot

Comment

Pleas help me to unlock bios hp probook 1014 G1
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayasakti View Post
            Pleas help me to unlock bios hp probook 1014 G1
            Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thank you goods tool

Comment

Originally posted by adycrs View Post
                No comment... except many many many thanks! Just read the chip with CH341 live (no need for solder/desolder) with clips, use the unlocked bin to write back and bingo... Job done! Another HP 440 G7 unlocked!
                Hi! What does "live" mean? Need to remove SSD and DRAM? What to disconnect and what to connect: power supply, battery and CMOS battery?

Comment

Originally posted by NaneName View Post
                  Hi! What does "live" mean? Need to remove SSD and DRAM? What to disconnect and what to connect: power supply, battery and CMOS battery?
                  Disconnect : power supply, battery, cmos battery.

Comment

hoaca388, thank you. But, in here the developer writes "DO NOT disconnect charger". I want to clarify - how is it right?

Comment

Originally posted by NaneName View Post
                      hoaca388, thank you. But, in here the developer writes "DO NOT disconnect charger". I want to clarify - how is it right?
                      Do not connect any power when reading the chip, the power to the chip is now provided by the programmer ( pin 8 is Vcc , pin 4 is Ground)

Comment

good den. please delete the bios password. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nikola07 View Post
                          good den. please delete the bios password. thanks
                          Here your unlocked file.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by zelenborg View Post
                            I have tried flashing chip on back side with method from the video i linked 3 posts above. But it is still asking for bios admin password. Also when i turn on the laptop it is showing company logo, not HP, but company that used to own that LAPTOP. might that be the problem why flashing did nothing?

Any help is welcome.
                            What is the name of that test clip you use on the picture? Thay can read flat bios chips on hp?

Comment

Hi! My HP 8470p has BIOS Password. How can I unlock it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsterv90 View Post
                                Hi! My HP 8470p has BIOS Password. How can I unlock it?
                                use RCUnloker (see post #1)..you also need a SPI programmer..you need to read the bios chip, delete the password and rewrite the chip...see more videos on the net..
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

@peste
                                  Thanks for answer!
                                  I know about hardware method, I thought I can use RCUnloker without desoldering BIOS chip. Anyway, ThankYou for answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsterv90 View Post
                                    @peste
                                    Thanks for answer!
                                    I know about hardware method, I thought I can use RCUnloker without desoldering BIOS chip. Anyway, ThankYou for answer!
                                    you can not remove the bios chip from the board, but you have to stick wires between the programmer and the chip.. because with the clip from the programmer if you don't have firm contacts you will have errors..
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Usually the clip is not the issue. For me atleast. I'm using the blue ponoma clip.

WITH MY PROGRAMMER (raspberry pi), I connect power on Elitebooks in a certain way. Otherwise there will be errors. On Probooks, I still do connect power in a certain way but remove it after connecting the clip.

This will not be the same with other programmers.

Thatswhy, if you are not familiar how your programmer behaves with certain machines, it's always best to unsolder chip.

With Dell Latitude and Lenovo Thinkpad for example, I do not connect power at all most of the times.

So again, if in doubt, unsolder chip.

Comment

Hi, did this tool work in HP 430 G6?
                                        Thanks.

Comment

hello everyone,
                                          I have HP X Pro 612 g2, bios locked
                                          Do you have a recommendation for a suitable chip reader and writer to unlock this device?
                                          Also, is it possible to read the chip without removing it from the motherboard?

Comment

Working...
                                          X