This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Aaron and I own a couple of repair shops where I specialize in board-level repairs on all kinds of stuff from iPhones to laptops and drones. Just here to expand my network and hopefully contribute knowledge from my strong areas!

Comment

Hello, new member from Turkey.

I'm an electronics engineer, but have done embedded firmware development during most of my career. Now that I'm close to retirement, I have picked my electronics as a hobby I'm also trying to relearn everything related to electronics that has gotten rusty over the years.

A few weeks ago I picked up a very nice used Honton HT5880 BGA rework machine and I want to share my experiences with it and also get hints about using this machine effectively.

Comment

Greetings Handsome and charming people
        I am a novice at electronics repair, in way over my head. I am living in Italy. A week ago I got a large screen tv from a stranger who was going to dump it. I took it from him with the expectation that I might be able to fix it.
        I intend to post a few messages/threads to figure out if it is worth fixing.
        I also like watching rick and morty....Bist u fascist?

Comment

Hi everyone! Looking for some handy dumps here! Will share mine too. Great to land in this community. Cheers!

Comment

Hello Odug here. I am currently employed as an industrial electrician and do a lot of work on Steel Mills but am not limited to that. I used to own a computer shop which I ran for about 5 years. I came to this site to get learned up on fixing a TV that was giving me a problem and decided to register so I could look at the pictures. I can tell there is a lot of helpful people on this site and perhaps in time I can reciprocate as well. Thanks for the help I have already received keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi everyone, vikeyev here, I'm just a hobbyist trying to fix his own electronics. Cheers for all of the information here by the why.

Comment

Hi all !

Im home diy hobby man trying to fix my own stuff hopefully to fing useful info here !

Thanks

Comment

A nice hello and greetings to all of you,

I'm from germany and also if I'm not a electronic newbie we all need such nice and informative forums to find needed electronical drawings, background infos, examples for serial mistakes, solving instructions, compatible parts, distributions infos etc. to get them solved.
                  In this extremely innovative and whide spreaded electronic world we only can find and solve mistakes and "weak points" together with several interested.
                  Lets do it together to help us and you to save resources and money.

Bullentätzchen

Comment

Hello badcaps members,

I am about to sort out 3 old PC what was found during the cleanup of my parent's house recently. 2 PC motherboards needs repair and I have found this forum while browsing in the topic.

Comment

Hi, cool forum. Hope to find smth interesting here

Comment

Thanks so much for the great repository of information! I'm Dave from Summerville, SC and I'm tired of having to buy new electronics when they break....with this site I can learn to fix them myself at a fraction of the replacement cost! Thanks again!
                        Dave

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I am from Zagreb, Croatia. A few days ago I was playing with one Arduino project. By mistake, I connected the 12V power supply to the 5V connector instead of the 24V connector. The Arduino was connected to the laptop via a programmer so my laptops USB port was also damaged. I'm digging around the net looking for information that could help me repair my laptop or at least disable that port.
                          Last edited by sasam; 11-25-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Hello

Comment

HELLO FRIENDS,
                              thanks admin for register me in wonderful forum i m so glad
                              i m new here from karachi,pakistan
                              if someone wants cleanme bios 6th 7th 8th gen inbox me
                              i have also really big range tested bios

Comment

Hi Everyone , i'm Dimitri , 24 Yo Technician from Italy.
                                Happy to have joined this forum!

Comment

Hi, I'm new to board repair and this will be my slide gig as I look to start up a small repair business.

Comment

Hello
                                    I'm new to repairs in complicated circuit and I'm looking for new info in about anything.
                                    Thanks for this great forum

Comment

Hi everyone. Motorcycle mechanic/small engine by trade so this non 12VDC stuff is outside of my wheelhouse so I'm hoping to expand my horizons a bit

Comment

Hi all, I specialize in magic smoke and Weld flash

Comment

Hello, I'm new to board level repairs and hope to learn specifically about all Apple electronic board diagnostics and repairs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X