X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone! Have a great day!
    I´ve just started repairing my wifes macbook with the help of this forum. Great content here.

Comment

Hello there, trying to fix a HP Envy Recline 23 AiO. Looking for the schematics of Motherboard DA0NZ8MB6F0. Couldn't find it on this forum yet.

Like to make a request thread.

Comment

Hello, i'm trying to fix my samsung 40d5700, thanks for all

Comment

Greetings,
          I am disabled/retired, 5 years ago at age of 59, after an on the job injury. Had 5 surgeries since & am called an "Orthopedic Nightmare", lol.
          I have built up a bit of knowledge on just about everything as I have always been a DIY'er.
          Unfortunately I have also forgotten a lot too.....
          I am trying to repair an HP 15-f387wm, My son's, so I have been looking for some info.
          I'm hoping someone may help me out a bit.
          I do have a digital soldering unit with iron & air plus most other tools.
          I may add some more later.
          Nice to be aboard,��
          Grey Beard

Comment

Hello, I'm from Poland.

Comment

Hello everyone! Greatings from Brazil!

Comment

Hello, I'm Dill from Malaysia, interested to learn microsoldering.

Comment

Been on the Techno Treadmill since the early 80's. Still trying to fix this damn stuff

Comment

What's UP all!!! I am a jack of all trades and master of none. I have been taking things apart from infancy. Although electronics has been a love of mine for a while, now I want to be master of it. I can fix anything.... from your car to a bus to a kitchenaid to a computer and now as of recently I repair phone motherboards.

I learned about computers in 1985 in the 4th grade (now you got an idea of my age). In that intro class I learned BASIC and LOGOS but just a little, and that made me dangerous because I understood the basic idea of how programming worked. In 1999 I was working as a mechanic and I tinkered on the side with my own pc breaking it over and over until I knew what to do by knowing what not to do, so then I build my own computer a couple times. Then when when PPC was a thing I owned my first Compaq 3630 ppc. Learned how to root it and cook up some custom roms from PPCGeeks. When mine broke I fixed it and decided to refurbish them on the side for some extra money. Always working on the side for friends fixing their pcs and then being the tech guy at work fixing all their stuff eventually got me confident enough to start a business in phone tablet and cpu repair.
                    Learning all of my computer/repair knowledge online I have always tried to be helpful because that's how it should be! Now I recently took a microsoldering class after doing it on my own for a little over a year. Now I'm Dangerous! watch out broken electronics here I come! now I am trying to make a living out of this thing and learn what I can.

I look forward to learning from you all and helping anyone I can. I am happy to share what I have and hope I can get what I need from this group of smart repair/lifehack group I am a part of now!!

Comment

Hello,
                      I am new in motherboard and bios fixes, but i usually wor on it untill it works
                      All best to all members

Comment

My name is Phill, I do some electronics repair as a side hussle to my day job, saw your forum has some very good information and decided to join.

Comment

Hello everyone, new here! Would love to know more about tv repair. I’m from Houston Texas.

Comment

Estamos en este Foro aprendiendo de los que Saben y ver de que forma brindamos nuestas sugerencias a los problemas en Reparaciones de Laptops a nivel Electronico.
                            Esperamos poder dar soluciones a problemas que surgen en los Equipos informaticos.

Comment

Hi, my name is jodex. It is an honor to be a member in this forum. Im from the philippines. I signed up to excel my knowledge in techno repairing. Thanks to admin for accepting as a member.

Comment

Hello,

I am Srdjan, beginner in the world of electronics and motherboard repair, I hope that I will expand my knowledge with help of this forum and hopefully contribute to it

Have a great day !

Comment

My name is Ruslan. I am a newly discovered (to myself) electronics enthusiast who loves the idea of tackling difficult electrical problems. I strive to own my own repair shop one day. Hello to everyone!

Comment

Hi to everyone !
                                    I'm from Iraq and 28 years old.
                                    I'm student At Database Department collage !
                                    it's has been a while which I search to learn the way how to fix laptops Motherboard (Checking the voltage of the chips and find out the right one to replace and so )
                                    but I couldn't find any good source for it.
                                    Is there any good tutorial for it ?

or anyone can help with it
                                    I can pay if needed.
                                    Thank you for your replay

Comment

Hi All. I registered long time ago but got locked out of email account, so had to re-register

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Hey, I guess I never "activated" my account when I created it and am therefore unable to update my compromised password. So, howdy yall.

Comment

Working...
                                          X