Badcaps Veteran

City & State: Cambridgeshire
My Country: U.K.
Line Voltage: 240VAC
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Default Re: Honda CX500 Motorcycle CDI ignition unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_uN1Qu3 View Post
It's interesting that morphine doesn't work but tramadols do... Anyway, there's an ancient medication initially used for depression and stuff, which has made a comeback in treatment of nerve pain. It's called Amitriptyline (brand name Elavil) and it's what made me function again.
ive tried all these things like amitriptyline, gabapentin, pregabalin and a few others. It is strange how Tramadol is so effective but its not just me as there are lots of evidence to back up its effectiveness. Its also got very few side effects especially compared to all the others and no one should try gabapentin as it made me put on 35 pounds weight and looked all bloated and puffed up.
All the weight eventually came back off once i stopped taking it.
just been told I cant get a operation to hopefully cure it until November so looks like I will be bed bound until then now.
So Redwire thanks for all you have been doing on this CDI box for me but doesn't look like I will be using the bike for a while now. Still very grateful for your efforts and hope the offer of making me one is still available once I can ride it again in a few months.
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote