This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I am joseph from Malta and I am a hobbist with electronics.I am certified in computing.I do fix electronics in my spare time and I am very much interested in learning more.I will thank all the members for excepting me in this large forum of Badcaps.
    Thank You

Comment

Hello, I'm from Sweden and like the feeling when I've repaired something. I have very little hands on experience with troubleshooting complicated electronics which is why it's fun. I mostly came here to learn more on how to repair a PSU from my old computer and see if there's someone who can diagnose the sound it makes.

Comment

Hello All my name is Aurelio. I am a pilot pursing a career in the marine corps. And I like to play with soldering guns.

Comment

Hello. New guy here. I'm a server admin by day, tinkerer by night. Came here for help on a TV project, in turn hope to assist others on other things if at all possible.

Comment

Hi I am brac i am here to try and fix my tv.

Comment

Started off early teens making project's from Practical Wireless magazine such as the famous stylophone. Worked 2 years as apprentice electrician the went into the chemical industry for 35 years. Now I have a dodgy LG Plasma and have sort of caught the bug again and would like to get it back in commission........Many thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hi, I'm 20 years old and currently studying mechanical engineering. In my free time I often try to fix cellphones/tv's/computers to practice my electrical skills.

Comment

Hi , im Chris 43 years old from the uk , ive been building gaming computers and repairing laptops for about 7 years now

Comment

Hello, I am a retired electronic technician. I started out in the 70's on computer main frames, lately working on PC's and occasionally tv's.

Comment

Hello all,

Name is Adam. Happened to stumble on this website while looking up some information regarding Xbox caps. Mostly just a electronics hobbyist. Music/Audio is a definite passion. I'm also a avid hockey nut. I'm sure I'll have many questions in due time

Comment

I'm a new user and my expertise extends as far as changing components and boards; i.e. I have NO IDEA which components to change and am hoping for guidance on this forum. This is my first post.There is a thread that addresses the issue I have exactly, but the fix provided didn't work. How can I contact the "poster" to see if he still has the board he purchased in error? I might need to buy it from him.

Comment

Hello, name is Jason. Came across this site while looking for answers about a TV I'm having trouble with.

Comment

Hello, name is Nien (like 9) but different. In search of information and assistance. I may reiterate a point which will remain unnoticed unless I remove my hat.

Comment

Comment

Hi,
                                My name is Joe Dickerson. I am writing this so I can post and try to PM about trying to get schematics for a B&K 1655 AC power supply. I am not one for posting very much. I like my privacy. I was in the USN from 1972-1975. I was an Aviation Electronics Technician. I worked in AIMD (aviation intermediate maintenance department. I hooked up the "black boxes" from the aircraft to the computer and fixed whatever was wrong. I was also trained on the EMTC bench, which meant I could also hook up the faulty module from the AFCS, ADC, INS, or whatever system and repair the faulty module at component level. I have a very mean wife and four grandchildren, which we spoil as much as we can and then send them home to Mommy and Daddy. I hope this will give me access to this board.

Joe Dickerson
                                geronimoejoe@gmail.com

Joe's TV
                                7333 US HWY 190W
                                Newton, Texas 75966
                                (409) 384-3325

Comment

Hello. I working on DELL and HP laptops for a living. Just looking to continue to educate myself on Hardware Support.

Comment

Trying to seek technical info about a TV. Im pretty new to it all

Comment

Hello, my name is Dawson. just about 1/2 of the things that i have tried to repair send me here So it looks like an good place to be and learn things

Comment

Hey guys, always wanted to try to fix a TV, but never had a broken one until today. Here's to learning!

Comment

Hi...my name is Joe and I'm a solderholic...Here to get my fix....

Comment

Working...
                                          X