• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need software for Intelligent universal programmer lk48

driver is built into the UXP software.

Comment

Originally posted by megaraider View Post
      Yes it recognizes the programmer but stays in demo mode due to license.
      Can you please help me 'fixing' this issue?

Firmware Version: 3.10
      It really stinks not supporting NAND flash.
      Do you know any cheap solution? Really need support for those.
      I'm desperate to get my hands on a 512Mbit (NAND512W3A2SN6).

You can select on labtool "K9F1208U0B-TS48" = NAND512W3A2SN6E, works well.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaku View Post
        You can select on labtool "K9F1208U0B-TS48" = NAND512W3A2SN6E, works well.
        Thanks for mentioning this up

Thanks stj
        Magic really happens
        Recent software version does support some few NAND flash IC's.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
          I bought an universal programmer but I cannot find the software.It comes out in different names (Dataman 48uxp ,Labtool 48uxp etc).Maybe someone can help me find it .
          The device looks like this

Thanks in advance,

Here is the complete software CD received when buying the original unit attached
          This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here
          Help keep these from the landfills

Comment

I am trying to upload entire CD

Please someone let me know how to do this

Thanks
            This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here

Comment

you probably cant - it depends on the size - and it must be in a zip.
              20meg is the size limit i think.

Comment

You could upload it to something like Dropbox or Google drive then share the link.

Comment

i doubt there is anything on it that cant be downloaded from Advantech

Comment

I have the entire CD

I will try to attach here

This is from Original LK-48 Intelligent Universal Programmer

Exactly the same as pictured above

Comment

Originally posted by electronicsurplus View Post
                      I have the entire CD

I will try to attach here

This is from Original LK-48 Intelligent Universal Programmer

Exactly the same as pictured above
                      If it does not attach let me know and I can upload somewhere if needed

Comment

list the content of the cd.

Comment

Hi stj,

read your post on the labtool48xp, i bought an old 48xp, thinking i could use it but the software license has expired. :-(

can you send me the file for updating the license, my email is k_mooi@yahoo.com.sg

any help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Comment

Programmer Labtool48XP (bought in Sweden many years ago)
                            Firmware Version: 3.10
                            Parallel port interface to computer (Windows XP on old computer)

It works at the moment with old software LT48UXP_83203

Is it possible to use latest software LT48UXP_1130?
                            and find / make a file to update the license to aktivate the software?

/Daniel
                            Last edited by Daniel-fred; 06-17-2018, 02:58 PM. Reason: Wrong posts

Comment

Programmer: Promax PR-875B (spanish rebranded Dataman-48XP)
                              Firmware version: 3.10
                              Parallel port interface

I have Promax and LabTool old free software version, running in an old Windows XP laptop, with physical ECP parallel port.

As in the previous post: any way to overcome 'Demo version problem' with latest software version, for last Atmel ATMega support?

Thanks!

Comment

hello , I bought an universal programmer Lab Tool-48 but I find a problem when i connect to PC with a parallel port , i used a lot of software with xp or win7(32bit) and also win 98 but the same problem lab-48 not found in the software .

Comment

Originally posted by hbest View Post
                                  hello , I bought an universal programmer Lab Tool-48 but I find a problem when i connect to PC with a parallel port , i used a lot of software with xp or win7(32bit) and also win 98 but the same problem lab-48 not found in the software .
                                  Used i guess... are you sure it was working?

In BIOS settings try changing the LPT port mode to EPP or ECP.
                                  Also make sure LPT1 is set to port 0x378.
                                  Make sure you're using a full EPP wired cable.

Ensure you're using the LPT port software version 'WLT48XP' [not the USB version (WLT48UXP)]!
                                  Last edited by megaraider; 03-25-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megaraider View Post
                                    Used i guess... are you sure it was working?

In BIOS settings try changing the LPT port mode to EPP or ECP.
                                    Also make sure LPT1 is set to port 0x378.
                                    Make sure you're using a full EPP wired cable.

Ensure you're using the LPT port software version 'WLT48XP' [not the USB version (WLT48UXP)]!
                                    thank your megaraider for your help ,

i try to change the port mode but in the software i used LT48UXP_83203 , can your give me the right soft and thanks.

Comment

Labtool 48 is NOT Labtool 48xp,
                                      it's much older.
                                      the last software release was dated 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                                        Labtool 48 is NOT Labtool 48xp,
                                        it's much older.
                                        the last software release was dated 2003.
                                        can you give the right soft and thank you .

Comment

you need to search it or contact advantech
                                          http://www.aec.com.tw/contactus.htm

Comment

Working...
                                          X