Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Backup Tools 12 created me this archive:
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

@fpaliuc
      You are lucky, one of the passwords was recovered:
      password = SM2021

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
        @fpaliuc
        password = SM2021
        '

THANK YOU! It worked! May I know which tool did you use to find it?

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
          @fpaliuc
          password = SM2021
          I tried with UEFITool but I wasn't able to find the password...

Comment

Originally posted by fpaliuc View Post
            I tried with UEFITool but I wasn't able to find the password...
            It's simple! The password is encoded by the scan code keyboard.
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

@fpaliuc
              You use UEFITool NE version, then right click on the first padding file and select "Hex view", at offset 21000h you will find the scan code of the password. This just works for some Lenovo (non-ThinkPad) and other models, the offset depends on the model if supported.

061F32030B030296

The first hex digit (06h) is the password length, in this case 6-characters.
              Then for this particular case the next 6 characters is the scan code encoded password (1F32030B0302h).
              The last digit (96h) is the checksum, if you add all the bytes as 8-bit addition the result should be 00h.

Comment

Thank you! @onizzbox and @AAAC

Comment

Please help me patched this Thinkpad admin password.
                  Thank You Very much
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Please me patchhed t470

Comment

Originally posted by NMIRKO View Post
                      Please me patchhed t470
                      @NMIRKO
                      Your dump file is corrupted, read it again.

Comment

please patch this bios file for me, lenovo L460.
                        thank u

Comment

Hi @fpaliuc

Witch tool you have used to get this files please ?! i have searching the Backup Tools 12 but i dosen't find it
                          For me i have a P53 with a Supervisor Password and im try the read the BIOS but with unervirsal bios backup i have the error that "He can not identify the BIOS" !
                          Last edited by KinG_007; 11-20-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

@KinG_007
                            You need to use a bios chip programmer to fully read the bios chip, them the ThinkPad P53 may not be supported for unlock using traditional procedure.

Comment

Hello friend, I have a Lenovo x390, it happens to me that the bios has an account but something strange is that my factory equipment comes from the factory with the Windbond 25Q80DVNIG bios chip but this is an 8Mbit (1MB) memory chip and I see that the file of the bios for this model the lenovo x390 is 256Mbit, does anyone know why or if I could change the chip simply by unsoldering it and installing a 256Mbit or 32MB?
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-20-2021, 10:59 AM. Reason: English

Comment

@goodlicant
                                Most likely you are looking at the network card chip or other related chip, for the bios chip look close to processor or RAM memory slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariu View Post
                                  please patch this bios file for me, lenovo L460.
                                  thank u
                                  Your dump is corrupted. Read again with the programmer and lay out

Comment

Ariu

Last edited by Alexsandr4772; 11-20-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexsandr4772 View Post
                                      Ariu

I think it is not corrupt, the bios is working fine but locked
                                      With supervisor password...

Comment

I think it is not corrupt, the bios is working fine but locked
                                        With supervisor password...

This is actually a dump that i found bacause the original one is corrupted... And the nozebook does not start up with the original one.
                                        With the previous dump is working fine, but as i said it has unfortunately a supervisor password

Comment

This is actually a dump that i found bacause the original one is corrupted... And the nozebook does not start up with the original one.
                                          With the previous dump is working fine, but as i said it has unfortunately a supervisor password
                                          try patched and test after your remplacement file

Comment

Working...
                                          X