Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by babydoll8867 View Post
    Same result, unfortunately... Asks for a specific mail in win 11 install... it's weird because in BIOS, there are no signs of security issues, Absolute persistence is inactive...
    HP ProBook 455 G7 Notebook PC
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      HP ProBook 455 G7 Notebook PC
      Thank you very much! It worked!

Comment

I tried the unlocker tool and still has power on password
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
          I tried the unlocker tool and still has power on password
          use RCUnlocker..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            use RCUnlocker..
            Yes I used Rhetorical Cheese's software V1.0 and it couldn't however i found your post where you uploaded about 5 variants one of their BID matched my dump so yeah that helped me and I was able to use the dmi tool to lock to manufacturing. Thank you all. I will check well maybe I used the HPUnlocker V1.0 instead
            Last edited by ajbernasko; 01-13-2023, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Never worked on a BIOS lock that isn't Mac, so I'd like to know if this will work with an HP Probook 445 g6.

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
                Never worked on a BIOS lock that isn't Mac, so I'd like to know if this will work with an HP Probook 445 g6.
                use RCUnlocker..
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thank you very much @RethoricalCheese . I managed to reset my elitebook 850 g2 password using this tool. And thank you for mentioning CH341a and soic8. I actualy use those tools and I know them from your first post in this forum discussion

Comment

Good One, Worked Flawless on HP820G2,

Comment

Hi,

I just tried the tool to unlock the BIOS password for Probook 5670b. I read the chip with CH341 programmer and used the HP Unlock Tool. Erased and reprogrammed the chip with provided .bin file. Everything went very well without problems.

I did disconnect the bios battery, reconnected and powered on the machine but looks like BIOS is disappeared. F10 doesn't work.

Any ideas what could be probably wrong?

Thanks

Comment

Many thanks for this amazing tool. Worked great on my admin PW locked HP Probook 6470b. Can also confirm this tool only removes PW - all other data is retained (DMI etc).
                        Great stuff!

Comment

please unlock my password
                          hp elitebook 830 G6
                          thanks a lot
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smartphoneservice.paris View Post
                            please unlock my password
                            hp elitebook 830 G6
                            thanks a lot
                            use RCUnlocker on the 16MB bios

Comment

Hey, i have a 455 G8 with remote management, no bios passwords, only can't get passed internet verification. I don't know what to clear/modify in HEX. Please help me with this one, too.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll8867 View Post
                                Hey, i have a 455 G8 with remote management, no bios passwords, only can't get passed internet verification. I don't know what to clear/modify in HEX. Please help me with this one, too.
                                Post your problem into Probook 455 G8
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ProBook+455+G8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hy , can you remove password from this hp 14-dy0502na , 203032-2, SLINKY 1.0 UMA_MB_8L.
                                  i try with admin, try with hp unlocker , try with rcunlocker, dont work

i remove the ssd , so the password is on bios . thanks
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by angel-boy View Post
                                    hy , can you remove password from this hp 14-dy0502na , 203032-2, SLINKY 1.0 UMA_MB_8L.
                                    i try with admin, try with hp unlocker , try with rcunlocker, dont work

i remove the ssd , so the password is on bios . thanks
                                    bios extracted from the HP website update.. the laptop has six bios variants ... yours is 088BA
                                    DMI+KEYWIN 500000 - 50103F
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I've been trying to remove the passsword from the bios of my Probook 440 G6 with no luck. HPUnlocker won't work in my machine ("cannot execute script it says")

Can anyone help me unlocking it, please?

The dump is attached.

Thanks in advance!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post
                                        Hello,

I've been trying to remove the passsword from the bios of my Probook 440 G6 with no luck. HPUnlocker won't work in my machine ("cannot execute script it says")

The dump is attached.

Thanks in advance!
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=rc+unlocker

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post
                                          Hello,

The dump is attached.

Thanks in advance!
                                          RCUnlock worked just fine on this.

Comment

Working...
                                          X