Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

I am totally agree with Stephen,
    I own a t2 MacBook that wait to be unlocked 1 year with old bridgeos, I can easily pay a bypass or owner info service to get my MacBook running back again, but I won't do it.
    I hope this forum is not coming like many others where sellers comes just to find some new client to squeeze saying thinks like:
    "I have the solution if you want contact me in pm"
    if you have a solution or you have a good idea share it or if it is a pay service don't offer it..
    here people wants to improve themself to fix them hardware, understand from mistakes and more important use collaboration.
    I ask vampirekiller you know how to extract user info? why you not share it?
    people here are afraid to loose them work? this is not a work..

Comment

Okay I was able to get this file from another hacker who unlocked my mac via remote connection, He didnt use Mina or anything but I just can't undertand how he activates the device when it boots in ramdisk mode.

I was hoping someone here can figure that out.

zip too large to be uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
        Okay I was able to get this file from another hacker who unlocked my mac via remote connection, He didnt use Mina or anything but I just can't undertand how he activates the device when it boots in ramdisk mode.

I was hoping someone here can figure that out.

zip too large to be uploaded
        Please upload this file on google disk

Comment

Originally posted by vampirekiller View Post
          Please upload this file on google disk
          please explain us how to get owner info first

Comment

Originally posted by lc24cxx View Post
            I hope this forum is not coming like many others where sellers comes just to find some new client to squeeze saying thinks like:
            "I have the solution if you want contact me in pm"
            if you have a solution or you have a good idea share it or if it is a pay service don't offer it..
            Multiple people were banned for this kind of behaviour already, and multiple threads have been closed. Almost always related to T2 activation lock bypass. The Badcaps moderation team is a bit fed up with this nonsense so any misstep about this topic will result in a ban.
            All of this has been clarified a while ago in the new rules: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
            Last edited by piernov; 01-19-2023, 11:44 AM.
            OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
              Multiple people were banned for this kind of behaviour already, and multiple threads have been closed. Almost always related to T2 activation lock bypass. The Badcaps moderation team is a bit fed up with this nonsense so any misstep about this topic will result in a ban.
              All of this has been clarified a while ago in the new rules: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
              I asked I think Piernov or TopCat to remove one of those threads. I personally hate pay websites and especially users that say “PM me for help”. I get tons of messages of people asking me to help them, I don’t even respond because I put all my information on the posts or threads I have been involved in. Again I got a lot of back for making the bypass free by doing certain methods, boy did it piss off a lot of those pay websites. AND I plan on giving it away again for free, sadly there will always be users possibly using my way to exploit others which is why I’m super hesitant on even doing it at times. But let’s jump back to why we are all here, Apple has created a major issue to resellers or second hand purchase of their old devices. People like us are trying to fix that based on right to repair and right to ownership. Hopefully eventually we will come to a crossroads where these bypasses are never needed again. In the mean time here we are. I’ll jump back into this thread when I find more info and I promise to create a new thread showing step by step.
              sigpic
              MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

To be honest, I've tried a few providers of unlocking services and they're all raising red flags.
                They use a dodgy payment website, PayPal (friends and family) or something else I've never heard of.
                Won't be long now till we get a free and publicly available unlock for our MacBooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I asked I think Piernov or TopCat to remove one of those threads. I personally hate pay websites and especially users that say “PM me for help”. I get tons of messages of people asking me to help them, I don't even respond because I put all my information on the posts or threads I have been involved in. Again I got a lot of back for making the bypass free by doing certain methods, boy did it piss off a lot of those pay websites. AND I plan on giving it away again for free, sadly there will always be users possibly using my way to exploit others which is why I'm super hesitant on even doing it at times. But let's jump back to why we are all here, Apple has created a major issue to resellers or second hand purchase of their old devices. People like us are trying to fix that based on right to repair and right to ownership. Hopefully eventually we will come to a crossroads where these bypasses are never needed again. In the mean time here we are. I'll jump back into this thread when I find more info and I promise to create a new thread showing step by step.
                  as i wrote you in private, and i will write it in Public. I am one of those people that want to help out and donate even Patreon ,or whatever for this to happnen.Something like this , in my personal opinion should be free. But the cost of creating and the "minds" behind that should be paid ,because they already paid with their "time".
                  That's why when this will happen ,believe me i will be the first to support it. To give life back to my laptop .

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how the ramdisk mode is activated, so far booting to ramdisk mode is not the issue but how to activate it. I think it's an ssh script,

should be something like this

Place your device into DFU mode
                    A11 users, go to recovery first, then DFU.
                    Run ./sshrd.sh boot to boot the ramdisk
                    Run ./sshrd.sh ssh to connect to SSH on your device
                    Finally, to mount the filesystems, run mount_filesystems
                    /var is mounted to /mnt2 in the ssh session.
                    /private/preboot is mounted to /mnt6.
                    Have fun!

The above is used for iPhones.

Comment

The solution we use to bypass latest ibridge os version is based on ssh Ramdisk that mounts Fs partition and validate activation using special server

Comment

So flexihub was used by the unlocker to connect to the clients USB port on their PC?
                        I guess the Mac that needed unlocking was then connected to the PC?
                        Just interested to see if this gives you anything more to access the Macbook or it's just how the remote unlocking works?

This thread is about sharing information to activate our pile of locked Macs.
                        If there's anything you can do to help out we'd be more than happy to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                          So flexihub was used by the unlocker to connect to the clients USB port on their PC?
                          I guess the Mac that needed unlocking was then connected to the PC?
                          Just interested to see if this gives you anything more to access the Macbook or it's just how the remote unlocking works?

This thread is about sharing information to activate our pile of locked Macs.
                          If there's anything you can do to help out we'd be more than happy to discuss.
                          Yes flexhub is what they use after booting into ramdisk mode, I think flexhub is able to somehow connect to the drive to be mounted through some ssh scrip because the activation is not instant, it takes a bit of time

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
                            Yes flexhub is what they use after booting into ramdisk mode, I think flexhub is able to somehow connect to the drive to be mounted through some ssh scrip because the activation is not instant, it takes a bit of time
                            Oh wow nice!!!!!! Maybe you want to tell more how did you get that??
                            Last edited by MaxBord; 01-25-2023, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonquan View Post
                              at the present time, does the T203 tool still work?
                              NO, i don't advice you the T203,

Comment

Originally posted by alas3376 View Post
                                NO, i don't advice you the T203,
                                T203 will always be needed.
                                sigpic
                                MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

T203 will always be needed.
                                  I don't think so to be honest, if you mean for mdm sn change, now it's possible to change the serial number all T2 through T2 diag file, and if you mean to change the serial number so you can unlock old bridge on checkm8 tool, well they just updated the tool and it no longer works with SN only, it needs ecid too

Also I reached out to you a few days ago regarding the offline method for the new bridge just like what mina does, I wasn't sure if you were interested in it since you run a repair shop
                                  Last edited by alassane.dontavius; 01-28-2023, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I asked I think Piernov or TopCat to remove one of those threads. I personally hate pay websites and especially users that say “PM me for help”. I get tons of messages of people asking me to help them, I don't even respond because I put all my information on the posts or threads I have been involved in. Again I got a lot of back for making the bypass free by doing certain methods, boy did it piss off a lot of those pay websites. AND I plan on giving it away again for free, sadly there will always be users possibly using my way to exploit others which is why I'm super hesitant on even doing it at times. But let's jump back to why we are all here, Apple has created a major issue to resellers or second hand purchase of their old devices. People like us are trying to fix that based on right to repair and right to ownership. Hopefully eventually we will come to a crossroads where these bypasses are never needed again. In the mean time here we are. I'll jump back into this thread when I find more info and I promise to create a new thread showing step by step.
                                    Hi and thank you for your post, I agree that Apple has created a major issue for the second hand market and for people who simply forget their iCloud login details. There are a lot of questionable web sites offering iCloud activation and and some of them are scam the others use questionable payment solutions. In the past majority of people were coming together and sharing the solutions and ways to get their devices working again. Thank you for releasing the tools for free in the past. It would be amazing if you released the new instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by jojon29 View Post
                                      Hi and thank you for your post, I agree that Apple has created a major issue for the second hand market and for people who simply forget their iCloud login details. There are a lot of questionable web sites offering iCloud activation and and some of them are scam the others use questionable payment solutions. In the past majority of people were coming together and sharing the solutions and ways to get their devices working again. Thank you for releasing the tools for free in the past. It would be amazing if you released the new instructions.

My friend unfortunately this time there will be no tutorial, most of the unlocking tools have made their apps very secure and changing just the serial number no longer works including checkm8 tool, on top of that the new bridge unlocking process is completely different from the old bridge, the method might get leaked but maybe after a year or more, so everyone here will have to wait and wait for a long time.

Comment

Yes the true( ramdisk FILES )

Comment

Originally posted by Cashcobra View Post
                                          Yes the true( ramdisk FILES )
                                          yes! ramdisk allow you to ssh to the device, need more work to do the unlock

Comment

Working...
                                          X