Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
    Is it possible that the Intel ME region on the original bios is defective.
    Lenovo boot screen starts slowly.
    I had the problem once too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHSP...nnel=SureCanDo
    Hi thanks for your reply
    Original bios start normally and very faster
    My problem is when i patch bios it wont start to boot

Comment

@Linux200
      I suggest to read the instructions in post #1 of this thread, with the patched bios you will have to power-on the laptop and after it shows LENOVO splash screen, immediately press appropriate key to go into Setup/BIOS (press F1 key). Then follow the instructions.
      If the laptop does not respond to F1 key press, then most likely it does not have a Supervisor Password set, but you can use a locked hard drive to make the patched file to work and to deactivate CompuTrace (if active).

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
        @Linux200
        I suggest to read the instructions in post #1 of this thread, with the patched bios you will have to power-on the laptop and after it shows LENOVO splash screen, immediately press appropriate key to go into Setup/BIOS (press F1 key). Then follow the instructions.
        If the laptop does not respond to F1 key press, then most likely it does not have a Supervisor Password set, but you can use a locked hard drive to make the patched file to work and to deactivate CompuTrace (if active).
        hi thanks for reply it doesn't show spalsh screen after patching bios with or without a locked drive inside
        but with original bios laptop work fine with a locked supervisor enabled ;-(
        can someone send a patched bios with other methode plz

Comment

Lenovo yoga s1 administrator pasword please la-a341p motherboard

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            The binary is the same with my one generated in Linux with python 3.9...So is not helpful. Thank you, anyway for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by NMIRKO View Post
              Lenovo yoga s1 administrator pasword please la-a341p motherboard
              24rf08 eprom normaly or may be flash kb9022

patch not work

Comment

Hi guys,

can someone provide me with 2 "cleaned bios" for t440p i lost my .bin files..

Comment

Originally posted by Genova View Post
                  Hi guys,

can someone provide me with 2 "cleaned bios" for t440p i lost my .bin files..
                  There are a few "t440p" bios request threads already, find one of those to post in if youre not asking for Password Removal.
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    There are a few "t440p" bios request threads already, find one of those to post in if youre not asking for Password Removal.
                    Already try with them on this post : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...7&postcount=12

but no positive result

Comment

Originally posted by Genova View Post
                      Already try with them on this post : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...7&postcount=12

but no positive result
                      Try ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Try ...
                        Perfect thank you

Comment

Thank you friend! Removed password on Lenovo A475.

Comment

How do i save the original bios?

Comment

Hi,
                              I have an Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 and is password locked to bios.
                              I did repair this laptop after it had a failed coil.

With this model can I just reprogram the bios chip or does it require special software to remove the password? so I can boot the laptop and verify all conditions are fully working.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatzy View Post
                                Hi,
                                I have an Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 and is password locked to bios.
                                I did repair this laptop after it had a failed coil.

With this model can I just reprogram the bios chip or does it require special software to remove the password? so I can boot the laptop and verify all conditions are fully working.
                                save original , use patcher and after put back your original bios

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                                  save original , use patcher and after put back your original bios
                                  how do i save it?

Comment

Hi All

I've read through the entire thread and researched other web pages and given this a go. Unfortunately when I try and boot after writing the patched bios nothing happens. Laptop won't turn on at all. I've tried disconnecting batteries (CMOS and main) nothing.

I've tried to write the original dump back to the chip, nothing

I've obviously done something wrong. Any advice?

Lenovo Yoga 260. Original Dump attached.

I've used CH321A with AsProgrammer

Any advice gratefully received. Cheers
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markwm View Post
                                      Hi All

I've read through the entire thread and researched other web pages and given this a go. Unfortunately when I try and boot after writing the patched bios nothing happens. Laptop won't turn on at all. I've tried disconnecting batteries (CMOS and main) nothing.

I've tried to write the original dump back to the chip, nothing

I've obviously done something wrong. Any advice?

Lenovo Yoga 260. Original Dump attached.

I've used CH321A with AsProgrammer

Any advice gratefully received. Cheers
                                      Write this file back maybe that helps.
                                      Original File ME Clean Region.
                                      Try ...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Thinks

Comment

Write this file back maybe that helps.
                                          Original File ME Clean Region.
                                          Try ...
                                          Hi, thanks for your help. I've tried writing that to the chip. Once written I've tried to verify and get the following

Verify memory...
                                          Verification error on address: 00000019
                                          Execution time: 00:00:00

Laptop still won't respond when I tried to boot. No beeps, no lights, nothing.

I think I may have broken something but not sure what. Could it be the bios chip is fried?

Not sure where I've gone wrong. I dumped the original 3 times and compared them, they're all fine.

I've successfully patched the original.

I've tried programming the chip with the patched bios, the original bios, other patched bios's from this forum but I get nothing...

Comment

Working...
                                          X